Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DIV 2 Promotion - DIV 1 Relegation

• 2 months later...

In relation to my earlier post about the future of Step 6, this thread might have been more appropriate to use however I also see that the anoraks on another's Forum have been debating Step 7. It's fascinating, and sometimes laughable, stuff, for example one guy 'fails to see the purpose of the SSML Division 2' and there is talk of possibly abolishing it in the future, the argument being that it takes Clubs from below Step 8 level, one of which only lasted a few games and another that lasted a couple seasons. Sjj2112 seems to be conspicuous by his absence as I'm sure he could put them right:

http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=332386;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=37688306

In relation to my earlier post about the future of Step 6, this thread might have been more appropriate to use however I also see that the anoraks on another's Forum have been debating Step 7. It's fascinating, and sometimes laughable, stuff, for example one guy 'fails to see the purpose of the SSML Division 2' and there is talk of possibly abolishing it in the future, the argument being that it takes Clubs from below Step 8 level, one of which only lasted a few games and another that lasted a couple seasons. Sjj2112 seems to be conspicuous by his absence as I'm sure he could put them right:

http://www.nonleague...;guest=37688306

That'll be th eforum that has barred you forever, will it? Must drive you mad that you can't antagonise the chaps on there any more. How long have you been banned now?

Must drive you mad that you can't antagonise the chaps on there any more

Horace - Not at all, why would it, what did irritate me though was why I was banned as I must have saved groundhoppers countless trips to Coles Park and the Copthall Stadium after reliably informing them of postponements a day or two before games involving Haringey Borough, Sport London e Benfica and Kentish Town

Horace - Not at all, why would it, what did irritate me though was why I was banned as I must have saved groundhoppers countless trips to Coles Park and the Copthall Stadium after reliably informing them of postponements a day or two before games involving Haringey Borough, Sport London e Benfica and Kentish Town

Is that why you were banned? For being helpful?

He could never be banned here as he is never helpful. :smilewinkgrin:

Horace - Exactly, that's my point

Horace - Exactly, that's my point

Well if you are so helpful perhaps you'll bring us up to date on Tokyngton's Pre-season friendlies, after all you did slate Padbury for being a bit late which under the circumstances is understandable, unlike Tik Tok who have a "satisfactory" groundshare in place.

Perhaps you are not in the loop there anymore?

Loosely - How come you are so interested in Tokyngton Manor all of a sudden?

Edited by NeutralFan
Give it up Rhodesy!

Rhodesy - you know that I am one of Tokyngton's biggest fans but they don't seem very organised do they? Is this a sign of things to come?

While you are on I'll ask one of your favourite questions - how much are Tikky Tokky paying for their groundshare?

Another straight question that Rhodes avoided answering......if he is on board as i said in another post, he'll have their name incorporated into that of Amersham and it wont be long before both become one under the name of AmerSHAMBLES Manor

So with the Padbury situation looking more and more decidedly precarious Winslow could possibly get their promotion after all?