Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Share

AV1 - What about Hanwell Town's groundshare with Hayes Gate for example, Hanwell will no doubt be one of the front runners in the Premier Division next season so will they jettison Hayes Gate if what you say is correct

AV1 - What about Hanwell Town's groundshare with Hayes Gate for example, Hanwell will no doubt be one of the front runners in the Premier Division next season so will they jettison Hayes Gate if what you say is correct

Hayes Gate have folded

Hayes Gate have folded

I didnt know that!

That means i went to watch there last ever home game before they folded against Chobam! :futbolbud2: Im not really surprised Hayes Gate folded they didnt have there own ground and they had no supporters when i went to see them play Chobam there was just ground hoppers at the game!

Hayes Gate have folded

Really, that's news to me, so I take it nobody will be groundsharing at Reynolds Field next season then

What are they intending?.

AV1 - You mean Hanwell Town

I would imagine that there are a few posters on here that are anxious to know the answer.

From what I Understand is this would not come into affect until future seasons so should not make any difference to the proposed constitutions for 2011-12. The FA rarely make these decisions to take affect immediately but give clubs a chance to prepare for the changes

No Rhodes, I mean promoting any teams who ground share.

Apparently there was an EGM last month about it

I believe the notification for the EGM was posted on here on 1st April :)