Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Spartan South Midland Football League Constitution for 2011/12

Play offs!! What a brilliant end to a season that would be. And Winslow boy sorry my comments upset you it wasn't the intention. If it's any consolation I watched your side 4 times last season and from what I have seen you would be a top 10 team in div 1. Sorry not much solace I know when you didn't get the promotion but be patient it will come no doubt.

Mate I apologise I was in a foul mood and meant to delete my post it was poor and embarrassing to myself. Just a bit over sensitive. Hope you can catch done of our games next year, see me for a beer. I'll hopefully make some games but travel in and out of London is a pain

how do you work out they would be top 10 in div 1 when they only finished 4th in div 2 and lost to teams like with respect bletchley town and brache and the last time they were in div 1 they finished below tik tok in 12th div 2 side no more :)

applaus.gif

Good point spec 1 but I just feel there are so many teams in the bottom half of div 1 that Winslow could beat. Or be beaten by I guess as you point out. I haven't seen enough of the SSML to be fair to be an expert so will bow to your greater knowledge. I should really post on the Hellenic league forum as I watch more games from that but it's boring.

Hope to catch you Winslow boy I'll introduce myself

Gary.

How am I supposed to bite at that spec1?!!! Lol Weirdly came across an old stantonbury cup final programme the other day 84 season Winslow v Cranfield. Spartacus let me know when you intend to go to a game if I'm there I'll have a pint if not footnut will sort you out I'm sure.

Don't know too much about Winslow. From the other side of the world in East Herts we don't get to hear too much about them & Div. 2 does appear to be very much over that neck of the woods. But they seem a good club & their guys who post on here seem proper football people. Good luck for the forthcoming season & lets's hope you make Div.1.

Cheers syd. The boys are up for it and will give it the best shot. Committee are working very hard too. Looks like we may lose one or two to Zam SL but what can you do? And a couple of others that would have kicked us on we prob won't get as people don't want to do div 2! However all those should return IF/when promoted. We are a tight club and players that come here tend to become club men but we never begrudge guys leaving to higher standard and will always welcome them back as often happens. Not kidding ourselves it's an ar$e of a div and Totts, risboro, 61, hale leys maybe Bletchley town could all have a big say too.

No, I tell you we signed Gary Wilmot young right bk an Sam biermon centre mid aswel as Leo Marsala an his mate not sure wot his name is but seems quite usful they are def signing b good 4 us anyway. We got a couple of decent under 18 players aswel so should b intresting. Just got our new tracksuits sponsored by virgin gym so things are coming together. :)

Hopfuly we can can get a top 4 finish maybe push higher need a few more good signings tho an who nos.... :)

is that Marsala the ex chesham player? what about that big unit you had up front? thought he looked a very decent player

No, I tell you we signed Gary Wilmot young right bk an Sam biermon centre mid aswel as Leo Marsala an his mate not sure wot his name is but seems quite usful they are def signing b good 4 us anyway. We got a couple of decent under 18 players aswel so should b intresting. Just got our new tracksuits sponsored by virgin gym so things are coming together. :)

gary is a good little player he only managaed to get on a couple of times last season but a good lad . but dont no sam biermon good luck lads