Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Upgrading to new software

I am currently building an alternative skin for use by IE users - I hope to have this completed this afternoon/evening.

Another site has confirmed the same issue, so hopefully we will establish the cause and get a fix on this skin as well.

As soon as I have news, I will post it.

Ian: Although things have improved since our e-mail converstaions of yesterday, I'm still getting the same problems on an occasional basis, PLUS, when, and if the site allows me to navigate, it seems exceptionally slow.

Internet explorer users below version 9 should now see an alternative skin, called 'Alternative' - nothing like being original ;)

If others would like to use this skin, it can be selected from the footer area - click on 'Change Theme'.

I will do my level best to keep both skins up to date, but if you spot any errors, let me know and I will sort them out. The messages at the top for IE6, IE7 & IE8 users will remain for the time being.