Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Police to interview Margate Chairman

David Holden

Following his interview with the Police, Jim Parmenter has denied any part in the daring theft from Legoland.

He said "Lego is a Swedish Company, and it is our intention that only parts made in the UK will be used for the new Hartsdown Park, and I am delighted to be able to tell you that we have today signed an exclusive deal with Meccano to supply all the parts for the new stadium"

A spokesman for Berks & Bucks Police said "That is all very well, but we have not ruled Mr Parmenter out of our enquiries"

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
Go for a swim in the sea, get covered in sewerage and oil-slick, be beaten up by Kosovans, then find the caravan you rented for the weekend from Dickey-Dye Joe Pikey Holiday Homes PLC has been torched by the Nike baseball cap brigade. Nice, very nice.

Heh heh. Come on, though, lads - this sounds like Gravesend to me. And I live here!! What with all those sad 'Denton Boyz' scrawling on every building they can get their grubby little hands on.