Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It doesn't surprise me....

We played a team today and I have to say what a bad sportsmanship from their pseudo manager and fitness trainer.The latest had a brief staying at Lower Road carrying water bottles all around and having a go a players that were not jumping like marines.None of these gentlemen came to shake hands at the final whistle and not even before when we welcomed them.Only their assistant manager had the decency to do it.I start thinking Jenko was spotted on...

what team was this?

they are referring to the Bowers manager who has became the latest 'pantomine villian' of non league football.

Surely old Mother Hubbard brought him in to do a particular job? Given that Cookie did about 47 jobs down there surely the new guy has at least one job to do? Does anyone know what it is, because it doesn't appear to be winning ESL or cup games? Does anyone care? Can we assume that 'Rymans in three years' time at Bowers' now means a trip to buy some new stationery in London next year? So long as your roast potatoes are hot on a Sunday as is your karaoke then 'SingAlongAMike' is the way forward for the club and footie is just an inconvenience presided over by a bunch of twerps. I hear that the Bowers contingent were a bit 'fuelled up' and mouthy before the game yesterday then high-tailed it at final whistle without a by your leave......

All power to Cookie's elbow... anyone else would be mouthing off on these forums but his silence speaks volumes since he got involved with Hullbridge and let results speak for themselves.

Listen my moan isn't aimed at none of the Bowers officials which I know are decent people.I was just annoyed by the lack of sportsmanship after the game from those two individuals in the Bowers dug-out.Only Regan did the right thing coming and shaking hands.Anyway forget it and move on chaps.I'm not gonna lose any sleep.

what team was this?

they are referring to the Bowers manager who has became the latest 'pantomine villian' of non league football.

Surely old Mother Hubbard brought him in to do a particular job? Given that Cookie did about 47 jobs down there surely the new guy has at least one job to do? Does anyone know what it is, because it doesn't appear to be winning ESL or cup games? Does anyone care? Can we assume that 'Rymans in three years' time at Bowers' now means a trip to buy some new stationery in London next year? So long as your roast potatoes are hot on a Sunday as is your karaoke then 'SingAlongAMike' is the way forward for the club and footie is just an inconvenience presided over by a bunch of twerps. I hear that the Bowers contingent were a bit 'fuelled up' and mouthy before the game yesterday then high-tailed it at final whistle without a by your leave......

All power to Cookie's elbow... anyone else would be mouthing off on these forums but his silence speaks volumes since he got involved with Hullbridge and let results speak for themselves.

What a whiny freeloading little [censored] you are.

Oooooooooh gosh, how can I stand up to such delightful wit and repartee, Mr Len Salmon, who hides behind a fake name of a football stadium... Are you in any way involved with the club or are you just gobbing off from behind this fake name 'cos you think it's big and clever? I'm guessing that you are probably a club official who doesn't have the guts to admit it because it's so embarrassing to be involved with Bowers these days. How am I in any way freeloading when I have nothing to do with the club, you plank? Grow some balls and state who you are and what your role is with the club rather than hiding behind false names... anyone on here knows who I am.

Haha Ponderosa since when did you become 'Rocky'?

Getting all up tight and annoyed with people who's identity you'll never know

Just get over the Bowers issue, its boring now. The current manager is doing the same as ur mucker colin cook did. Loosing League and Cup games and languishing at the bottom of the table.

I'm sure he doesn't appreciate yourself shouting the odds on here as your starting to make the pair of you look pathetic and petty

Football is football people get sacked if they don't get results. Most of the players/managers in the esl are on a continuous loop with 6-7 clubs anyway

You cannot blame Bowers for sacking Cook (or accepting his resignation as it were). Let's be honest the results speak for themselves.

The problem is the devious Mr Warren who stabbed Cook in the back, that is not on. Bowers should have handled this situation better it has to be said. Mr Warren is doing a pathetic job and should be got rid of sooner rather than later.

Sorry to get involved but the sexual tension between Ponderosa and Colin Cook was making me sick.

Agreed, both done/doing terribly as managers at bowers as you said results don't lie

I personally think it wouldn't do Bowers any harm to take a risk and go for a fresh approach like concord did with Cowley and Scopes

If it doesn't work you've lost a season, but they've been bottom 3 for the past 3 seasons so what difference would one more season make for the sake of trying something new

Smallsy is locked in a 3 years contract with Southminster.You could only lure him away with a four figure release sum.That's what I have been told when tried to have him at Hullbridge.

Oooooooooh gosh, how can I stand up to such delightful wit and repartee, Mr Len Salmon, who hides behind a fake name of a football stadium... Are you in any way involved with the club or are you just gobbing off from behind this fake name 'cos you think it's big and clever? I'm guessing that you are probably a club official who doesn't have the guts to admit it because it's so embarrassing to be involved with Bowers these days. How am I in any way freeloading when I have nothing to do with the club, you plank? Grow some balls and state who you are and what your role is with the club rather than hiding behind false names... anyone on here knows who I am.

what the [****!!****] are you going on about gobbing of behind a fake name, you telling me your name is pondersosa/ u thick [censored]. you should really take a break from having mr cooks balls resting on your chin and read some of your sad fking posts on here.

the freeloading comment obviously is a sore point for you, judging by the pm's i recieved u make a habit of it