Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It doesn't surprise me....

Ponderosa may I ask you a personal question?

Ok, I am going to anyway.

Do you make the sex with Colin Cook?

Hello again, Len Salmon, remember me, I'm your long lost cousin, nice try using a 2nd account to pretend you have some mates. Word of advice for the future, though, try and use a different computer so you get a different IP address, makes it a bit more convincing. Also, you look a bit stupid when only one of you turns up at the footie match! Thirdly, trying to pretend that you are a mystery character from Doctor Who might make you look good with your geeky IT mates on those forums but will be right over the head of most ESL peeps...

Haha Ponderosa since when did you become 'Rocky'?

Getting all up tight and annoyed with people who's identity you'll never know

Just get over the Bowers issue, its boring now. The current manager is doing the same as ur mucker colin cook did. Loosing League and Cup games and languishing at the bottom of the table.

I'm sure he doesn't appreciate yourself shouting the odds on here as your starting to make the pair of you look pathetic and petty

Football is football people get sacked if they don't get results. Most of the players/managers in the esl are on a continuous loop with 6-7 clubs anyway

Hey, anonymous person, which team do you support? Get along to Hullbridge where they beat titty teams like bowers...

Agreed, both done/doing terribly as managers at bowers as you said results don't lie

I personally think it wouldn't do Bowers any harm to take a risk and go for a fresh approach like concord did with Cowley and Scopes

If it doesn't work you've lost a season, but they've been bottom 3 for the past 3 seasons so what difference would one more season make for the sake of trying something new

Surely that would involve someone at the bowers helm actually knowing what they are doing regarding football? I heard rumours that everything is actually going to plan down in Pitsea and that the main strategy is actually the Sunday roast and rock review and that the new manager was brought in because his missus makes a mean roast dinner? Is it true that he is the maitre d' now? Would explain why he's not been able to spend enough time on a Saturday sorting the team. What next? Moving the senior side from ESL to Vets so that they have no excuse for not attending roastie toastie karaoke?

Smallsy is locked in a 3 years contract with Southminster.You could only lure him away with a four figure release sum.That's what I have been told when tried to have him at Hullbridge.

Smallsy has a great power base and don't wanna get burned on ESL for a couple of seasons which is why characters like Mark Hoffman have disappeared, he's concentrating on the Olympian so don't get involved with ESL forums no more.

Look to the Essex Olympian League. There are good managers there who would do no worse than the clowns at some of the ESLclubs. How many times are the ESL clubs going to recycle the same old dross. Look at Stansted took a chance on Spillane and he brought success!.

Oh God, Len, please stop inventing new forum posters! We can't keep up with the anonymous nonsense....

Look to the Essex Olympian League. There are good managers there who would do no worse than the clowns at some of the ESLclubs. How many times are the ESL clubs going to recycle the same old dross. Look at Stansted took a chance on Spillane and he brought success!.

Then ratted on them and took team/staff to Redbridge leaving them without anything at the start of this season...

I must say you do have a point about the fake names,been wondering for days now if ponderosa was possibly Portuguese or maybe brazillian

Do you not have any friends in your league forum to talk to? Just wondering why a supporter of AFC Hornchurch Ryman Premier League club hangs around ESL forums when your team are two division higher? Anyone with an ounce of sense would know that the Ponderosa ranch came from the Bonanza franchise....

Ponderosa may I ask you a personal question?

Ok, I am going to anyway.

Do you make the sex with Colin Cook?

Hey Doctor Who fan, I didn't know that Cookie made sex so am going to have to say no, I don't have any involvement in his sex making operation. Do you buy it and is it good for you?

Just get over the Bowers issue, its boring now. The current manager is doing the same as ur mucker colin cook did. Loosing League and Cup games and languishing at the bottom of the table.

I'm sure he doesn't appreciate yourself shouting the odds on here as your starting to make the pair of you look pathetic and petty

Football is football people get sacked if they don't get results. Most of the players/managers in the esl are on a continuous loop with 6-7 clubs anyway

Not all uptight and annoyed, just completely bored by anonymous dickheads who hide behind gay names like 'ESL Observer'.

Hey, anonymous person, which team do you support? Get along to Hullbridge where they beat titty teams like bowers...

ha, ha, nice one, mate :)

Oooooooooh gosh, how can I stand up to such delightful wit and repartee, Mr Len Salmon, who hides behind a fake name of a football stadium... Are you in any way involved with the club or are you just gobbing off from behind this fake name 'cos you think it's big and clever? I'm guessing that you are probably a club official who doesn't have the guts to admit it because it's so embarrassing to be involved with Bowers these days. How am I in any way freeloading when I have nothing to do with the club, you plank? Grow some balls and state who you are and what your role is with the club rather than hiding behind false names... anyone on here knows who I am.

what the [****!!****] are you going on about gobbing of behind a fake name, you telling me your name is pondersosa/ u thick [censored]. you should really take a break from having mr cooks balls resting on your chin and read some of your sad fking posts on here.

the freeloading comment obviously is a sore point for you, judging by the pm's i recieved u make a habit of it

Anyone who is anyone in the ESL knows who I am and I'm easily identified on the bowers website tho no longer have any involvement with the club which is my choice. That's my photo next to the posts I make and my name is Mikey Cartwright and I live in Basildon, guess you just don't have the balls to admit to what you post on here and would rather hide behind 'fake' names. As for the freeloading pm's, either publish or be damned... either way stop making up stories.

Do you even have the balls to admit whether you are an official at Bowers?

And what a lovely photo it is......

Listen, I'm just trying to bring to your attention that your constant berating of the new bowers management team and your over the top support of colin cook, (when even the man himself has kept his head down and got on with it) just makes you look a bit of a plank mate

Bowers were cr@p when cook was in charge for 3 years and they are crap now. Nothing has changed apart from the name on the team sheet next to 'manager'

As I said in previous posts, a managers job is to get results if you don't get them you'll be down the road.

And I'm sure mr cook doesn't appreciate you blowing smoke up his ass this soon into his role at hullbridge. Its a long season. Just let him get on with his business

Most clubs in the ESL are run by nincompoops but the worst two happen to be local to me.

Basildon appointed the Bowers reserve manager - not a footballing decision.

Bowers appointed and unknown who was 4th in command at Eton Manor 5 years ago - terrible.

Both clubs will finish in the bottom 5.

All I can say is thank god for Southend Manor, a credit to this level of football and I will be over there supporting them this coming Saturday. Come on you SM!

Hullbridge have consistently improved and are a solid mid table side now. I hate to say it but I think everyone is getting a bit carried away about Mr Cook's contribution and should perhaps give the fat italian in charge of them a bit more credit. Whilst he is a buffoon he has done a good job steadying the ship at Hullbridge and they are a much more respectable club the 5 years ago.

Ponderosa et al are biased as they make sex with Cook.

Most clubs in the ESL are run by nincompoops but the worst two happen to be local to me.

Basildon appointed the Bowers reserve manager - not a footballing decision.

Bowers appointed and unknown who was 4th in command at Eton Manor 5 years ago - terrible.

Both clubs will finish in the bottom 5.

All I can say is thank god for Southend Manor, a credit to this level of football and I will be over there supporting them this coming Saturday. Come on you SM!

Hullbridge have consistently improved and are a solid mid table side now. I hate to say it but I think everyone is getting a bit carried away about Mr Cook's contribution and should perhaps give the fat italian in charge of them a bit more credit. Whilst he is a buffoon he has done a good job steadying the ship at Hullbridge and they are a much more respectable club the 5 years ago.

Ponderosa et al are biased as they make sex with Cook.

Suggest u read todays echo mate and u will c thats all i have done praise Enrico and deservedly so,Oh and by the way this is Colin Cook and u are ?

I must say you do have a point about the fake names,been wondering for days now if ponderosa was possibly Portuguese or maybe brazillian

Do you not have any friends in your league forum to talk to? Just wondering why a supporter of AFC Hornchurch Ryman Premier League club hangs around ESL forums when your team are two division higher?

EU is bored....he bought a pretty 9 seater taxi but got no punters