Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Why does everyone hate Basildon United

piper

you know it Rob,people came it fecked the job up and want to blame everyone apart from themselves.

To be fair, I don't remember DC or JM interfering when John Higley or Jason Emery were there.

Let's be honest, if the results are going well why would a Chairman want to interfere? With Dave being an Ex Pro he probably gets frustrated when he sees things on the pitch that need addressing.

Edited by Hookey

Joe its a difficult and demanding job as most managerial roles are in the ESL just not sure how someone can be responsible for the teams worse start in our 44 year history and paint himself as the victim.Anyway ive said my piece so its time to move on.

Yep, I think everyone got carried away with a victory over a p1ss poor Bowers side. As you say, time to draw a line under it and move on under Woodsy.

I would like to ask the question on everyones lips.....

why the hell did larke get the job in the first place?

no managerial experienceat senior level, just manger of a rubbish bowers riserve side

i ask this question because you are keen to point out it was the worst start but you appointed him and should have given him more support

i understand he was not appoitned for footbal resons and that is why the finger is pointed at the chairmon