Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Dunstable v Dunstable Town - Your Predictions

Of which one you continually sl4g off, one whose clubhouse you tried to burn down and one that you buried without completing their season, some CV that is for your next job interest???

I’ve actually been offered 101 positions at Club’s, including one which was your first preference to take over before you knocked on Ampthill Town’s door cap in hand, however because my Mother is unwell at present and due to pressures of work I can’t commit myself

Of which one you continually sl4g off, one whose clubhouse you tried to burn down and one that you buried without completing their season, some CV that is for your next job interest???

I’ve actually been offered 101 positions at Club’s, including one which was your first preference to take over before you knocked on Ampthill Town’s door cap in hand, however because my Mother is unwell at present and due to pressures of work I can’t commit myself

It's your M.O.D. colour photocopier that they're after!

In line with the thread what a cracking win for afc and hats off to those who have taken them from old dunstablians div 2 mediocrity (lovely playing surface but the walk to the pitch made stonys look like a short hop) to a force in the prem and maybe further in future

In line with the thread what a cracking win for afc and hats off to those who have taken them from old dunstablians div 2 mediocrity (lovely playing surface but the walk to the pitch made stonys look like a short hop) to a force in the prem and maybe further in future

Thanks Winslow Boy. It was very frustrating at the old ground, as won the league twice and runners up twice but could never get promoted. We must have looked at every piece of green space in the town since 1999 for a new ground and we nearly gave up in 2007, when we actually put in our resignation to the league. Luckily Creasey Park came up and the rest is history.

That's brilliant mate, it's a hell of an achievement and great that it's still very much a family club, play football the right way too, I had a run out a few years back against you and was on the end of a spanking was chasing shadows all game. The couple of times I played against OD's I regularly found the net though ;-) including one proper daisy cutter that was only made poss by the surface any other ground in that div it never would have made the net lol! and next door at Totts I always seemed to do well. Good luck to you unless of course we ever cross swords ;) which is a few years off for us yet but here's hoping the hard work will pay off for Winslow too.

I see everyone has allowed the Bunny Boiler to get away with her ridiculous, bitter and unfounded comments

Smellynuts - Is there no truth whatsoever then in what she said

That's brilliant mate, it's a hell of an achievement and great that it's still very much a family club, play football the right way too, I had a run out a few years back against you and was on the end of a spanking was chasing shadows all game. The couple of times I played against OD's I regularly found the net though ;-) including one proper daisy cutter that was only made poss by the surface any other ground in that div it never would have made the net lol! and next door at Totts I always seemed to do well. Good luck to you unless of course we ever cross swords ;) which is a few years off for us yet but here's hoping the hard work will pay off for Winslow too.

I remember 2003-04 when both teams were neck and neck all season. A great game you won 4-3 at Lancot Park and you looked favourites for the title but then we went on run, picking up 22 points out of 24. You did though gain revenge, when you won the Div 2 Cup at Colney Heath.

That was a hell of a season we just faultered a bit. Both teams would have been at the right end of the next div. Excellent games of football. A lot of that team went on to play higher we have recently got one or two back. always hard in that respect as teams come in with money etc but we seem to have a really loyal bunch who have turned down money to be part of what the gaffer and committee are building. Might try and get a friendly with you guys in summer actually......would swap the cup for a league title all day long though but it did soften the blow. Lol

Edited by Winslow Boy

That was a hell of a season we just faultered a bit. Both teams would have been at the right end of the next div. Excellent games of football. A lot of that team went on to play higher we have recently got one or two back. always hard in that respect as teams come in with money etc but we seem to have a really loyal bunch who have turned down money to be part of what the gaffer and committee are building. Might try and get a friendly with you guys in summer actually......would swap the cup for a league title all day long though but it did soften the blow. Lol

Unfortunately, money does seem to the route of all evil, which is why hopefully we will not go down that course. We know many of our players have been offered cash from other clubs but they are well looked after and show great loyality. No problem for the pre season friendly. Will keep in touch nearer the time.

It's your M.O.D. colour photocopier that they're after

Horace - You could be right, it is all singing all dancing!

I see everyone has allowed the Bunny Boiler to get away with her ridiculous, bitter and unfounded comments

Smellynuts - Is there no truth whatsoever then in what she said

Rhodes, yep, the bit I have highlighted in red, but you know when this BB is bullshi##ing, its lips move;

I hope the REAL team in Dunstable thrash the cocky upstarts. My prediction is The Real DTFC 4-The Horrble Upstarts 2. AFC will never replace The Blues. How's your charter to the FA going? Fancy charging kids £100 odd quid a season to play for you with the promise of a new kit that never materialises? And making kids pay for floodlit training sessions that are never floodlit. You must be so proud. W*****s.

Unfortunately, money does seem to the route of all evil, which is why hopefully we will not go down that course. We know many of our players have been offered cash from other clubs but they are well looked after and show great loyality. No problem for the pre season friendly. Will keep in touch nearer the time.

Yep it defo is, if only I could win the Euro I could get us into Europe in errrrmmm 10 years or something lol. I think if the set up is good, the football is good and the lads enjoy playing together and as you say are well looked after it certainly goes someway to keeping hold of them. RE friendly, yep speak nearer time.