Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PC David Rathband - RIP

Loosely - Don't get me wrong as I'm not saying Raoul Moat was whiter than white, he wasn't however he was clearly provoked into what he did to PC Rathband that day and Rathband's over zealous actions when he impounded Moat's trailer may well have had a lot to do with it, that's all I'm trying to say.

Loosely - Don't get me wrong as I'm not saying Raoul Moat was whiter than white, he wasn't however he was clearly provoked into what he did to PC Rathband that day and Rathband's over zealous actions when he impounded Moat's trailer may well have had a lot to do with it, that's all I'm trying to say.

I know thats what you are trying to say. I'm saying that your version of the facts are obscene, childish and abhorrent.

Edited by Loose

Loosely - Don't you agree then that PC Rathband's actions, when he over zealously impounded Moat's trailer in rural Northumberland, may have had a lot to do with his unceremonious shooting a year later.

Loosely - Don't you agree then that PC Rathband's actions, when he over zealously impounded Moat's trailer in rural Northumberland, may have had a lot to do with his unceremonious shooting a year later.

I've yet to see anyone but you claim that PC Rathband was "over zealous" in carrying out his duties as a police officer. Perhaps you can quote any articles where someone other than you has made that claim but I won't hold my breath.

If you can't we'll take that as a withdrawal of your unnecessary slur and your apology as read eh?

Loosely - I thought it was common knowledge that PC Rathband was a bit of a jobsworth and I'm sure that this later led to his downfall when impounding Raoul Moat's trailer that day when he could have quite easily given him the benefit of the doubt and just sent him on his way

Rhodes, if you were a dog you would have been put down by now.

PS....if we do ever bump into each other again, feck your 'the forum is only a bit of banter' b0ll0cks (get my gist?)

Edited by Off to see the Wizard....

PS....if we do ever bump into each other again, feck your 'the forum is only a bit of banter' b0ll0cks (get my gist?)

Keeps - I'm quaking in my size twelves

Loosely - I thought it was common knowledge that PC Rathband was a bit of a jobsworth and I'm sure that this later led to his downfall when impounding Raoul Moat's trailer that day when he could have quite easily given him the benefit of the doubt and just sent him on his way

And yet you can't reproduce anything backing you up can you?

The case rests.

Loosely - What do you want me to reproduce exactly, there are plenty of 'coppers' like PC David Rathband who get off on feeling collars just for the hell of it, take the controversial stop and search law for example. Rathband could have quite easily taken Raoul Moat to one side and said he was going to give him the benefit of the doubt this time but to ensure his trailer was road worthy incase their paths crossed again, if he had done that then I'm sure he would still be alive today.

Loosely - What do you want me to reproduce exactly, there are plenty of 'coppers' like PC David Rathband who get off on feeling collars just for the hell of it, take the controversial stop and search law for example. Rathband could have quite easily taken Raoul Moat to one side and said he was going to give him the benefit of the doubt this time but to ensure his trailer was road worthy incase their paths crossed again, if he had done that then I'm sure he would still be alive today.

So when you stated previously that you thought it was "common knowledge that PC Rathband was a bit of a jobsworth" and previously to that "he had been over-zealous and had brought his injury upon himself" you were not repeating someone knowledgeable about the case or anyone who knew him but were instead just stereotyping ALL police officers according to your warped and disturbed mind.

As I said, pretty much says it all about you and not PC Rathband. I've always felt that deep down you are just a bit of a coward who likes to gloat over peoples misfortunes and leave hateful messages on social media. You are very transparent Rhodes.

Loosely – Where did I say that I was repeating someone knowledgeable about the case or anyone who knew PC Rathband, you don’t have to be Brain of Britain to work out that he was a jobsworth as otherwise why would he have pulled Raoul Moat over and un-necessarily impounded the poor bloke’s trailer when he was trying to earn a crust, no wonder Moat felt victimised. This is just typical of you isn’t it.

Loosely – Where did I say that I was repeating someone knowledgeable about the case or anyone who knew PC Rathband, you don’t have to be Brain of Britain to work out that he was clearly a jobsworth as otherwise why would he have pulled Raoul Moat over and un-necessarily impounded the poor bloke’s trailer when he was trying to earn a crust, no wonder Moat felt victimised. This is just typical of you isn’t it.

Loosely – Where did I say that I was repeating someone knowledgeable about the case or anyone who knew PC Rathband, you don’t have to be Brain of Britain to work out that he was clearly a jobsworth as otherwise why would he have pulled Raoul Moat over and un-necessarily impounded the poor bloke’s trailer when he was trying to earn a crust, no wonder Moat felt victimised. This is just typical of you isn’t it.

You clearly must enjoy making yourself look like a fool Cliffy. You said you thought it was "common knowledge" and yet you can't repeat any of this "common knowledge", reproduce it or post any links to it being reported.

Next!

I don't understand why Rhodes uses the word "jobsworth" in such a derisory manner. If people like doctors, scientists, POLICEMEN, and others didnt have professional pride in their chosen careers the world would be a much poorer place.

I would hate to live on planet Rhodesworld where its acceptable to murder their fellow citizens just because they choose to do their jobs to the best of their ability.

I don't understand why Rhodes uses the word "jobsworth" in such a derisory manner. If people like doctors, scientists, POLICEMEN, and others didnt have professional pride in their chosen careers the world would be a much poorer place.

I would hate to live on planet Rhodesworld where its acceptable to murder their fellow citizens just because they choose to do their jobs to the best of their ability.

We agree for once! ;)

Missunderstood - Don't get me wrong as I'm not condoning what Raoul Moat did to David Rathband or calling Rathband a jobsworth in a derisory manner, I'm simply saying that I felt the shooting and both subsequent deaths could have easily been avoided had Rathband used his common sense and not impounded Moat's trailer.

I have finally decided to read this thread & i am absolutely amazed at Mr Rhodes.

He was breaking the law by being uninsured & PC Rathband was doing his duty by stopping him.

Your disrespect in this matter & your craving to be controversial has led me to pray to the lord that Mr BSFC/Off to see the Wizard/BUFC & Keeps does bump into you & gives you a little taste of medicine.

You nasty, nasty man !

I have finally decided to read this thread & i am absolutely amazed at Mr Rhodes.

He was breaking the law by being uninsured & PC Rathband was doing his duty by stopping him.

Your disrespect in this matter & your craving to be controversial has led me to pray to the lord that Mr BSFC/Off to see the Wizard/BUFC & Keeps does bump into you & gives you a little taste of medicine.

You nasty, nasty man !

Will it be one of those dancing,clapping, hugging prayers?...they are well wicked! :)

Mr Olafobi why are you and Mr BSFC for now always being rude to Mr Rhodes. You are as bad as that other man on here I think his name is Mr Right on Tory Voter who is a very nasty piece of work. As for praying the last time you was seen in a church was around the time of Prince Charles and Lady Dianes wedding. For that matter the only time I have ever seen you pray was when you lost the weeks housekeeping money on the Derby and was begging me for a loan and by the way I am still waiting for the last payment of four pounds and twenty pence thank you.