Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PC David Rathband - RIP

Missunderstood - I couldn't agree with you more but, like I said, if PC Rathband had left well alone then the whole sorry saga as you describe it could have been avoided

Every single person, and their families, involved in this sorry saga are losers in one way or another, and IMO people should be allowed to grieve in peace, and not have their lives analysed by all and sundry on what is a predominantly football forum.

Forgive me if im wrong Missunderstood but have you not just analysed this topic yourself and after deep though using your analytical mind come to the conclusion that people should not come on here and analyse the topic to give an analysis like you have done.

Pink Panther - Missunderstood always seems very knowledgable with what he posts, I can see where he's coming from but at the end of the day there's no doubt that PC Rathband antagonised Raoul Moat and must have surely realised that crossing such a man would come back to bite him in the end which it did.

Now, now Cliff. You antagonise 95% of the people on here. Does that give them the right to blast you in the face with a shotgun ?

Of course it doesn't.

I know you like to play a game, but this is beyond banter.

Eastside Urchin - Well apologies if I've offended anybody, I was only saying that I felt PC Rathband was a bit over zealous when impounding Moat's trailer that's all

Eastside Urchin – Well sweet revenge can be very satisfying can’t it and in the sick World we sadly live in today I would have thought there was a fair chance Raoul Moat would come gunning for PC Rathband sooner or later.

Well, I'm still 'Old-School'.

People are quite entitled to their views on the police of today, but in my book, ANYBODY, who deliberately murders a police officer doing his duty should be executed. No 'ifs, ands, or buts'....

END OF......

ANYBODY, who deliberately murders a police officer doing his duty should be executed. No 'ifs, ands, or buts'

END OF......

Big JR - I agree but I take it you're not tarring Raoul Moat with the same brush as he didn't murder PC Rathband did he

ANYBODY, who deliberately murders a police officer doing his duty should be executed. No 'ifs, ands, or buts'

END OF......

Big JR - I agree but I take it you're not tarring Raoul Moat with the same brush as he didn't murder PC Rathband did he

Well he might as well have mightn't he Rhodesy? He took away his sight, took his job, left him feeling vulnerable. Enough to take his own life. Anyway, I think you worship this scum too easily Rhodesy, not as if you'd have the guts to say boo to a goose or put yourself in the firing line so to speak.

I think you worship this scum too easily Rhodesy

Loosely - What are you talking about, I certainly don't worship Raoul Moat, I just feel that both deaths could have easily been avoided, I'm sure you agree

Well, I'm still 'Old-School'.

People are quite entitled to their views on the police of today, but in my book, ANYBODY, who deliberately murders a police officer doing his duty should be executed. No 'ifs, ands, or buts'....

END OF......

Agreed, and it will be interesting to see what sentence the three scumbags who where responsible for putting that little girl from South London in a wheel chair for the rest of her life, and the violent thug that gouged out the eyes of his girlfriend, when they are all sentenced next month.

IMO its about time a message was given to these people that their kind of behavior can never be tolerated, and they should all spend the rest of their lives behind bars. Probably wont happen though as long as the lunatics are still running the asylum.

I think you worship this scum too easily Rhodesy

Loosely - What are you talking about, I certainly don't worship Raoul Moat, I just feel that both deaths could have easily been avoided, I'm sure you agree

Oh I think you do know what I'm talking about Cliffy. Most readers I'm sure will agree that you have attempted to excuse Moat and justify what he did. It's just your ghoulish nature and hatred of anyone in responsible positions, jealousy I guess which makes you a pathetic figure. Of course you'd never have the guts to stand up and be counted in the real world.

It's just your ghoulish nature and hatred of anyone in responsible positions, jealousy I guess which makes you a pathetic figure

Loosely - I rub shoulders with people in responsible positions on a daily basis so that blows that ridiculous theory out of the water, Bismarck and Belgrano style, doesn't it