Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Justin Lee Collins

I see that comic Justin Lee Collins is to go on trial accused of harassing a former girlfriend, the 37 year old Bristolian appeared in Court last week charged with causing fear of violence to ex partner Anna Larke. Unsurprisingly Collins, who is currently appearing in the West End musical Rock of Ages, denied the charge, the case against him was adjourned for trial at St Albans Crown Court on 24 September and Collins granted bail on the strict condition that he doesn't contact Ms Larke or her relatives.

I Think him and alan Carr made a good duo :P They were very funny on The friday night project :P

I quite agree !

The jury is still out on Justin Lee Collins, he is a decent comic and his Bristolian accent is quite infectious, unlike some comics who’s accents grate, however there is just something about him that niggles and I think the episode I highlighted whereby Collins harassed a former girlfriend indicates that there is more to him than meets the eye.

Probably took lessons from DJ Spoony !

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

• 5 months later...

I see that comic Justin Lee Collins is to go on trial accused of harassing a former girlfriend, the 37 year old Bristolian appeared in Court last week charged with causing fear of violence to ex partner Anna Larke. Unsurprisingly Collins, who is currently appearing in the West End musical Rock of Ages, denied the charge, the case against him was adjourned for trial at St Albans Crown Court on 24 September and Collins granted bail on the strict condition that he doesn't contact Ms Larke or her relatives

I see that Justin Lee Collins is currently being taken to the cleaners in Court by former girlfriend Anna Larke, it's all one way traffic at the moment inside an electrifying St Albans Crown Court however I'm confident Lee Collins can turn the tables when he takes the stand and expose recovering alcoholic Larke as the fantasist she clearly is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209361/Justin-Lee-Collins-tried-push-ex-girlfriend-Anna-Larke-taxi.html

I have little time for Alan Carr, especially after his comments about Karen Matthews (the vile mother of Shannon Matthews).

However, people I know who have met Justin Lee Collins have always commented that he seems to be a decent and level-headed person.

Of course, you do not know what people are like behind closed doors though...

• 2 weeks later...

Very shocking - lifetime ban from TV and a spell in HM Nick.

I can't believe that he was found guilty today:

http://news.uk.msn.c...cid=binganswers

Then my suspicians are correct. You are madder than a shithouse Rat.

What is it with modern celebs?

Most of them seem to be nuttier than squirrel poop.