Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Left Footed Players???????

Jaydon Gibbs Corey holder Tom pension Ben Rainer all Guildford city players.. And can't remember his name but left back for Croydon is decent

For what I seen of Jayden Gibbs he's over rated and does nothing for his team mates

Of what I have seen of him this season, Jaydon does have the skill and could be a very good player, I know that a few clubs have been watching him this season, but his attitude stinks there lies the reason.

Apparently the story goes that Jaydon was better than his brother Kieran, but Jaydon had an attitude whereas Kieran attitude was spot on, went on and now alot richer ! So much richer that I've heard he has put money in to help Guildford's playing budget.............you heard it here first folks..... LOL............. ;) !!!

NG as you will be aware he is a flare player who has bags of talent! And I wouldn't want to take that away from him sometimes you have to let the talented players do their stuff ! the defensive side is getting better and will come and he knows that but watching him in full flow he is a crowd pleaser ! Don't think he was with dulwich he was at the Glenn Hoddle academy google him impressive for a young talent! Smudge just don't like him.No more please vultures and all that!!

He usually plays wide left (either in midfield or part of the forward line) when I've come up against him. Very good crosser of the ball both on the run and from set pieces.

Yeah that's Gary Knowlden our captain. Plays left midfield and has great skill to get a cross in from the byline. He's also got a very good engine and won't stop moaning for the full 90.

True

Nice guy is a [****!!****]... Nice guy is a [****!!****]... La la la la la la la la.... Nice guy is a [****!!****]... Nice guy is a [****!!****]... What an absolute bell end...

He usually plays wide left (either in midfield or part of the forward line) when I've come up against him. Very good crosser of the ball both on the run and from set pieces.

Yeah that's Gary Knowlden our captain. Plays left midfield and has great skill to get a cross in from the byline. He's also got a very good engine and won't stop moaning for the full 90.

True

Ha ha ha. Had to check my own post there for a minute! :applause: