Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Left Footed Players???????

Just wondering?

Really havent seen any good left footed players?

ie:left backs-left mid-left footed striker?

Anybody add input to who they feel are good/decent left footers?

I dont mean right footed playing left side,I mean out and out left winger who gets around the back and delivers and a left back who doesnt just hoof it 429 yards!! etc....

I just cant recall any to note?

Im sure Ive seen one somewhere but just cant remember?

Someone please refresh my fading memory.

Edited by Rufus T Firefly

Gibbs is excellent; was also impressed with the Epsom left winger - put over a couple of quality early knocks against us to put us up against it; Levi at Villa is always a handful, and i would chuck Arnold Okrior from ourselves into the mix - quick, good delivery, always looks dangerous

jordan vidal bedfont sports oozes class an is getting better every season ive seen him just needs to realise he is a good player an be more confident

tough tackling left back ryan copeland could be like a wall but has struggled for fitness this season

He usually plays wide left (either in midfield or part of the forward line) when I've come up against him. Very good crosser of the ball both on the run and from set pieces.

Yeah that's Gary Knowlden our captain. Plays left midfield and has great skill to get a cross in from the byline. He's also got a very good engine and won't stop for the full 90.

Dobo Jnr

jordan vidal bedfont sports oozes class an is getting better every season ive seen him just needs to realise he is a good player an be more confident

tough tackling left back ryan copeland could be like a wall but has struggled for fitness this season

from what ive seen of jordan vidal hes very overated!