Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tank End Talk Episode 7

The final podcast for this season is now available on iTunes. The website player will be updated tonight.

This episode features Macca, Batts, Fatboy, Swifty and the Chairman of the Middlesex FA (but not Ben.. sorry!)

Another enjoyable episode, with a few points of note....

1) Unusual use by Beano of a calming, ambient waterfall effect during his segments. Was he doing the washing-up, standing near a toilet cistern, or had he acquired a Charlie Dimmock-style water feature? :D

2) That's one way of punishing Ben for his attempts at interrupting - cut him from the final version! Bad dog, no biscuit!

3) I must stop saying "Bless" so often!

4) Looking forward to hearing from the ladies' team next season if finalised - if so, can we get their podcast Skyped so we get sound and vision? (I'm turning into Benny Hill!)

Edited by Swifty

The "waterfall effect" is Lilly's fish tank!

I record the links in the kitchen, and the recorder's never picked that up before... I'm not sure what was different this time. It also wasn't apparent when putting the package together on my PC - I only heard it when I downloaded the final version from iTunes and played it on my iPod.

As for Ben, there was a problem with that part of the recording, which is why it didn't make the show.

Assuming that the Ladies team do agree to come across to us, we will, of course, endeavour to include them in future podcasts. Other suggestions for new features are welcome!