Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions 2012-2013

Slightly larger than last season !!!! Lol as it happens ours is smaller than last season despite the rumours but let's not go down that road but as Creasey Park was our home we gave up the lease we are fortunate that we don't have to pay for the pitch for a few years but yes wechave a home that is the business happy days

What do you call a small budget ?

No secret X Man, 5k in the pot to start, plus profits from the Luton Town game (so get your butts along please), plus profit from FA Cup & Vase, plus Chaiman MOM, plus money from a sponsor which means addtional money for FA Cup and Vase wins, plus how high we finish in the league. Basically lots of add on's only if we do well, which is a good way to do it I think, and like business football should be a results affair. O'h and plus Jack Sh#t and loads of abuse for the management and coaching teams, not even expenses, we do it for the lurveeeeeeeee...can you feel it! :loveshower:

• 9 months later...

Rhodes, firstly I maybe stating the obvious but you do talk sh#t, but probably only when you write, talk or breath. However, given that Dunce Town have a budget in the region of 70K don't you think they will be favorites for the Prem title, and maybe my team, AFC Dunstable who finished 12 points clear of Aylesbury to finish 3rd may surprise again?. AFC have a great core of loyal players who will not be chasing the dollar. We will be bringing in a number of decent new signings, but most importantly I am confident team spirit will get us many additional points. Aylesbury will no doubt be stronger this year, but watch out for Oxhey Jets, they will be challanging after great success in the cups, and have a potent strike force.

Admins, can we re-publish the start of season predictions, I am sure my Prem predictions were pretty accurate with Dunni, Ayles and Oxey in my top 4?, and sure I also predicted Cranfield would be near the relegation places?

So you did!!

Edited by Whitley Bay