Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

new website

What are other peoples views?

Myself, I always prefer the score to be set out indicating if we are playing home or away.

Same. I'm we won at home 1-0

If away 0-1

Our score shown first always. Not sure where you would see it quoted otherwise unless both team names are shown.

Re the website, it wasn't that obvious (to me anyway) that the information was even on there. In that chunk of whitespace to the right of the Twitter feed it might be worth thinking about putting a Latest News section (latest at the top) so it's more obvious when new content is added.

Edit: just noticed the Latest News Box .. this, along with the Blue Sq logo and the YouTube logo might best be (re)moved as it does take up a lot of room plus any dynamic info is below the fold.

Andy I cant help but think you don't like the site - like I said it will take time to do as I work much like you I guess....

I'm quite happy to give you the site in its current state and you can play around with it and get it suited to your needs as you clearly have more time to do so?

Let me know what you think

I don't have THAT much time :)

The points just made are a couple of suggestions that I feel will be ways to keep the content fresh and to showcase more information. If no-one is allowed to have an opinion on the site without being told to go and "do it yourself" then that's fine. At the end of the day I'm only trying to help.

I don't build websites and I have no creativity for design but I do have a pretty good idea of what features and content a website should have .. this is what I'm trying to help with.

Edited by andydick

What are other peoples views?

Myself, I always prefer the score to be set out indicating if we are playing home or away.

Same. I'm we won at home 1-0

If away 0-1

Our score shown first always. Not sure where you would see it quoted otherwise unless both team names are shown.

Re the website, it wasn't that obvious (to me anyway) that the information was even on there. In that chunk of whitespace to the right of the Twitter feed it might be worth thinking about putting a Latest News section (latest at the top) so it's more obvious when new content is added.

Edit: just noticed the Latest News Box .. this, along with the Blue Sq logo and the YouTube logo might best be (re)moved as it does take up a lot of room plus any dynamic info is below the fold.

Andy I cant help but think you don't like the site - like I said it will take time to do as I work much like you I guess....

I'm quite happy to give you the site in its current state and you can play around with it and get it suited to your needs as you clearly have more time to do so?

Let me know what you think

If no-one is allowed to have an opinion on the site without being told to go and "do it yourself" then that's fine. At the end of the day I'm only trying to help.

I have never said you cant have an opinion but like I have said several times I built/d this site in my spare time my time...which means every so often I get to go online and do bits and pieces (I've already amended the fixtures section along with adding all the opposition teams links today and adding more blue sq south news) - so constant reminders of lack of features or not enough social network content starts to grate when I have made it clear I'm fully aware of this and in its current state is not a finished article.