Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor Under 18s v Reading Development XI

Don't Blame Me

Sorry to be pedantic, Hayden, but when I first read your post header, I thought it referred to the Windsor Under 11's learning to read !!

(I'll get me coat !!!)

:bolt:

We do not plan to open the tea hut but I do believe that refreshments, other than from the bar, will be available.

Bad organisation, in my view !!

Unless I missed something else it was 1-0 to Reading with an offside goal not flagged by a dubious lino whose initials are MW. LOL.

Must say I was very impressed with our side as a unit, Gavin is continuing the good work done by Mick previously and has a team that likes to pass the ball around. Also impressed with the support, I would guess 50 or 60 adults and loads of kids !

Agreed, we played the game in the right way. The Reading team appeared younger than ours, but they will be playing / training a lot more than our lads one would assume.

Very impressed with our No 6. Ran our midfield, good touch, good engine, had time on the ball, very promising.

I think they called him Mo. Anyone on here know anything about him?

Archived