Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The season starts here

Swifty

Best of luck tomorrow, lads. Last season will be a hell of an act to follow, but gibve it your best shot.

I'm away groundhopping (Bognor are at Concord Rangers - a trip to beautiful scenic Canvey Island!), but I'll be at Northwood on Tuesday night.

Have another look at the homepage... I've marked the new season by building a new feature into the website.

Thanks to Steve McCarthy (and others) we have a substantial photo archive - I aim to do a bit with it...

Now THAT'S a feature I haven't seen on any other website, a gallery of the previous season's fixture. Well done to both of you!

PS - I saw through Alan's disguise...I thought we'd got a new press officer called Pat Woods until I discovered a former QPR player of that name passed away this week, and Alan will litter this site with references to his fave League team! :P (Though fair play celebrating a lost idol.) By the way, any luck recruiting a prospective press officer from that university? Daft question, but worth asking.

It's not a daft question at all. But, it's not term time yet, so I wouldn't have expected anything at this stage. I'll be on NLP / Tannoy / Twitter / Lilly duty tomorrow (note - NOT in that order! :D). Just uploading Steve's images into the Gallery has added over 1,000 pictures, seperated by match. We won't have every match covered like that, or even every club, but we do have a lot of scope...

Stewart Cook (Green Pea) has offered to snap tomorrow and asked if there was a gallery. There wasn't... so I did something about it.

Archived