Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Andrew Mitchell MP - Should He Go

Surely Andrew Mitchell has to go following his disgusting foul mouthed rant at Police on Wednesday in Downing Street who were just doing their job

Mitchell was on his bike and the officer stopped him from leaving by the Vehicle Gates and told him to use the pedestrian gate. Since when did riding a bike mean you were a pedestrian?

What did he say then Rhodesy?

Loosely - What on earth are you talking about, it's not about riding a bike, it's about a Cabinet Minister's foul mouthed abuse to Police Officers, what example does that give out

Loosely - What on earth are you talking about, it's not about riding a bike, it's about a Cabinet Minister's foul mouthed abuse to Police Officers, what example does that give out

Are you struggling to understand the concept of questions Rhodesy?

I was merely seeking some clarification on the facts from someone who seems to always have all the answers. If you can't answer the first question how about the second one? What exactly did Mitchell say to the officer?

Loosely - Just pick up a newspaper and you will be able to read what Mitchell said to Police Officers on Wednesday, I'm too disgusted to repeat it on here!

Loosely - Just pick up a newspaper and you will be able to read what Mitchell said to Police Officers on Wednesday, I'm too disgusted to repeat it on here!

I can't get hold of a newspaper Rhodesy but obviously you don't know either.

So do you agree that he should go then, the brilliant Politician David Laws lost his job on a minor technicality so surely Mitchell should have gone already!

Mitchell was on his bike and the officer stopped him from leaving by the Vehicle Gates and told him to use the pedestrian gate. Since when did riding a bike mean you were a pedestrian?

Agree - it is the policeman who should be moved to another role.

Clearly he was being a jobsworth as so many of them are.

I think if the copper was told that he was an idiot then it may well have been justified.

So no, he should not go and we should not have to listen to some union, who thinks someone has been rude to one of their members.

So do you agree that he should go then, the brilliant Politician David Laws lost his job on a minor technicality so surely Mitchell should have gone already!

Well I don't know what he said Rhodesy so if you can't tell me then obviously you don't either so how can you decide whether an apology should end the matter?

As usual trying to get an answer out of Rhodes is like pulling teeth....

What did he say then Rhodesy?

Here you go.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4549265/Andrew-Mitchell-insults-police-at-Downing-Street-by-calling-them-fing-plebs.html

He did use the 'F' word, allegedly !!

Public Order offence, and an £80 fine in my book !

Edited by Big J R

Here you go.

http://www.thesun.co...fing-plebs.html

He did use the 'F' word, allegedly !!

Public Order offence, and an £80 fine in my book !

Well if the Sun says he did then I'm not sure how reliable that is.

Has he been charged with a public order offence JR? If not why not? Surely there shouldn't be two standards applied should there? As an ex-police officer with many years of experience I'm sure you can tell us whether a police officer can use his own judgement?

But he hasn't yet been charged and he's apologised for what he feels was said so why are the Police Federation getting involved?

Have to say it's a bit disappointing to see them using the opportunity to attack "Call Me Dave", accusing him of hollow words used when commiserating over the recent murder of police officers but then they are playing political games at the moment over police cut backs aren't they?

JR, perhaps you can adjudicate on my prior question? Is a cyclist a road user or a pedestrian?

Pedestrian if not sat on it..............btw sack both of them ;)

I was sitting at the lights the other day when a cyclist decides he's not waiting so he cycles straight over two pedestrian crossings forcing a woman with a pram and two older ladies to jump out of his way then back onto the road narrowly being missed by motorcyclist making his legal turn who has to jam on the brakes and nearly swerve into said mother with pram. There's never a policeman around when you need them.

:lol:

Out collecting for the Policemans Ball.

.... and it wasn't a dance - It was a RAFFLE !.

Pedestrian when pushing a bike - Road user when riding.

Edited by Big J R

He's hardly likely to apologise to someone who HE considers to be educationally and socially inferior to him.

Don't knock the Police Fed. They do a lot for their members and generally talk a lot of sense.

He's hardly likely to apologise to someone who HE considers to be educationally and socially inferior to him.

Don't knock the Police Fed. They do a lot for their members and generally talk a lot of sense.

Well apparently he did apologise JR so I'm not sure what you are referring to there. As for the Police Federation I'm sure they do a lot for their members but what have Cameron's words of sympathy for the two dean police women got to do with this case? How is that playing at politics when the two are unrelated?

Perhaps you can come back to me on my question over why Mitchell hasn't been charged and whether or not the police officer made a judgement not to.

He did use the 'F' word

Public Order offence, and an £80 fine in my book!

I rest my case