Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bees latest signings

Basil-Don

Rich this is good but how many are still there ???

I see Shaves' played for Redbridge at the weekend

Bertie is at Stortford

Oh & Alton has signed for Carshalton

yes very strange to be name dropping players who have already left , maybe more effort should be spent in updating the club website with scores and current players but after seeing all these signings and departures maybe its too much work to keep up. However in spite of all that good to see Basildon doing well under John. Was told that the side featured two players who featured for Ilford last season as well as a couple of his Apsa old boys

The players have not left they are duel signed,5 months ago the club was dead in the water and believe me we were days away from going out of business now we have a very good playing surface,a refurbished stadium and in a few weeks the club will be re opening a totally refurbished hall,on top of that we are top half in the table equalled last seasons number of wins and signed Brayley,Shave,Thelwell and another major signing to come tomorrow,oh yes the changing rooms are now a credit to the club if not the league!! but still people want to have a pop !!!

home to takeley tomorrow why not come along and pay a fiver to see the improvements yourself

I wasnt having "a pop" in anyway. Basil-don. You are by far too sensitive to any kind of questioning of what you say and do.If you read the whole of my and others posts you will clearly see that all are happy with the progress Basildon United the club has made on and off the field. I did and do think it is strange to brag about players that no longer play at a club (dual signed or not). Point is they have moved on. As you have rightly stated there is plenty for you to brag about at the club at the moment and maybe they should be the focus of your posts of pride on here, rather than players have stayed for such a short time before moving on.

he got it wrong and he hasnt got a leg to stand on , although we are all being quite commending of his side we all were reacting to the players he said they had signed who are not there, in football you dont name check players you have signed who are playing elsewhere. Loads of clubs in the Ryman dual sign step 5 players plus it saves on the running up and down as the ancient ESL don't have a registration form you can download off the net so they all do it quite early on inj the season. Alton Thellwell isnt exactly going to tell his current club he wants to return back to Basildon the first time he is on the bench is he?

PS isn't Paul Shave suspended or sine die'd?

Archived