Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player of the month - nomination thread - for November

Cookie

The sponsors award is to take place this coming Saturday for Novembers player of the month.

Though the final decision is with the sponsor your input and nominations can/could help sway his/her decision.

Please give your thoughts and your nominations on this thead. Please don't be shy.Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Thank you

NB. I still have JANUARY available for sponsorship.

If anyone would like to sponsor,decide & present Januarys award please contact me in person,via personal message or by e.mail at teecookie@ceecookie.freeserve.co.uk

If two or more of you wish to share the sponsorship and ALL decide & ALL present the award that would be fine too.(It dosent cost much to sponsor)

Previous winners :

August : Craig Holloway/Sam Long

September: Craig Holloway

October: John Beales

November: ??

Edited by Cookie

We only played 3 games in November and won all three. The three players who scored the seven goals that sealed those victories are all highly worthy contenders, Dan Stubbs scored in two, Tommy Whitnell scored in two but the only player to score in all three was Richard Avery and think he also merits consideration. For the most part he goes about his job unnoticed, winning lots of balls in the air and providing a first line of defence. Very dangerous at set plays when he normally hangs around the edge of the box waiting to pick up any loose ball that breaks from the initial attack.

I also think Matt Bodkin has made an exceptional contribution in those three games, huge work rate playing across the midfield, excellent delivery at set plays and frightening the opposition with his pace.

Great team performances absolutely - but if we're going to pick someone it would be one of those four for me.

now you know the problem I had....agree that Avo is on excellent form and making life for our opposition very hard and has been a dependable player since the start of the season, Bodkin is also bringing a fair few touches of brilliance to the game and yes Whitnell is showing us why CK picked him.

I don't envy this months Sponsor their decision!