Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cardboards Monday night

Ryan.c

I have had an undercover sortie over to the Sloppybox (don't worry I've had my jabs) and can report that their keeper picked up a nasty injury on Saturday (although thankfully not as bad as first feared), which will mean they will either have a young keeper or one unfamilar with the back four between the sticks on Monday.

On this one occasion it might be worth not employing our usual silky footballing skills and consider chucking a few balls into the box to see how the new custodian copes.

COYB!!

I'm going for a shock away win :o

Had a quick mooch on their forum and tomorrow's game has already been won by them,don't think it's worth us even turning up.

Most annoying is the constant repeating that we are a team of big lumps ?

Take out the 2 centre half's Swainey and Wildo and Jay May that leaves the other 7 outfieid players all under 6ft

And apparenty Charlie Taylor is 6,2 has he been standing in a grow bag of late ?

Well it will be your first game for 23 days but I'm undecided as to whether this situation is of advantage to City or not. On the one hand you could be lacking in match fitness and sharpness but on the other hand you will be well-rested and any knocks which your players have been forced to play with may well have now remedied themselves. Should be a great occasion with, hopefully, 1k+ in attendance producing a great atmosphere. (Hopefully, you'll find that the new covered ro-ro has helped render MP more of a football stadium than you recalled when Ricky last played there.) And the presence of our former manager can only add to the occasion! I'm sure he would like nothing better than to turn us over against the odds on our own patch. The pitch will be in reasonable condition and you'll find that our bar stocks real ale. And a reminder that drums and other musical instruments are banned from the ground under the terms of our lease with the council. Have a safe journey. If you get there before 7 you'll probably be able to park in the stadium car park otherwise there is always off-street parking.

You need to change a sentance:

And a reminder that drums and other musical instruments are banned from the ground as they might cause an atmosphere.

Spot on.