Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Betfair Conference Next Season?

Might be on the cards, as Blue Square Bet has been bought out by them:

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/betfair-confirm-blue-square-bet-deal-21365/

I think that one of their owners was a director at Swindon Town - Andrew Black.

The conference MUST walk away from their association with gambling

A fiver says they won't !

Given the state of the ecomony, I can't see any non sports related company being prepared to offer a similar amount of cash, which I'd imagine would be the main concern for the league and the member clubs.

For the good of football at non league level they should not associate with betting companies.

Apparently at a Ryman Premier Derby on Monday,Two players of a side walked into a bookies with their club track suits on and were heard saying "don't fancy us today,to be honest"

The person who overhead this walked out so we will never know if they backed theirs,the other or no team but its rife in football and MUST be stamped out for the integrity of the game

For the good of football at non league level they should not associate with betting companies.

Apparently at a Ryman Premier Derby on Monday,Two players of a side walked into a bookies with their club track suits on and were heard saying "don't fancy us today,to be honest"

The person who overhead this walked out so we will never know if they backed theirs,the other or no team but its rife in football and MUST be stamped out for the integrity of the game

How I so agree with you, EU !!

Archived