Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Interesting gossip

Perhaps what was said was wrong,but i had no intention of an argument and it was made into one by others. Therefore I don't think me and Oli Pirie are to blame even though he said stupid things, anyway chairman,when am i getting my debut?

Yep............a definite TOOL

I must say 28,if you read your post on the Essex Senior League forum then I wouldn't have you down as a 14 year old.

You ask some good questions and also,you ask how a 21 year old would get into such a club.

No doubt you will say its for your older brother etc but I think you have been sussed as a dirty little wind up merchant with too much time on his hands

because i love non league, i one day want to be able to play there,i love it more than the prem,so i've wondered how easy/difficult it is to get into that level of football,i dont know whether i'll be good enough but i wont be, thanks for saying i ask good questions,but im definately 14, my birthdays this month,the 28th may,which is where the 28 comes from, i'm 14, im not willing to give my name out on this, maybe im just a 14 year old with more brains then the average one nowadays, you get 30 year olds who write and spell like they're 7, so its the same for me.  My older brother is 16,not 21 anyway

oh and just to add, our chairman didnt even want us to be in this league - he is glad we are relegated.

and before you ask....if it was from him himself

Strange then that you don't appear to know who the chairman is . Ead all the posts and you might get a clue.

Bb28 if you are a 14 year old I suggest you don't post contentious statements on here without checking there validity. There are plenty of club officials or btsa officials who will always be pleased to discuss matters such as these with you so you can get a good and accurate perspective on the club and how it is run. If you are as committed as you say you could even volunteer your services on match days.

Then again you may not be what you are mascarading as and to volunteer would blow your cover. Why not prove your alleigence and show your hand. We won't bite.

Personally I want to know what board said what... Spent all bloody day staring at the advertising boards at New Lodge and they said feck all to me...

Is this a drug related conversation that was meant to occur? Should we report an abuse of tea drinking in the clubhouse? Nasty stuff that Assam...especially if you have more than 15 cups a day... 

Edited by GazzaBTFC