Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Interesting gossip

whether the chairman want to be there or not, we are where we are.

Strange to have spent so much on the necessary ground improvements though, if we didnt want to be there.

Be interesting to see BB28s or Olis comments regarding any games theyve been to or are going to attend next season, or do they just go and watch chelmsford?

That's going to backfire, I went to every home game except 2 this year,and last year i managed to go to every home game, i even turned up 30 minutes late to a tuesday nighter making my dad speed back from my footie training,i also dragged him out to watch us draw 1-1 away to chelmsford,it's understandable that im too young to make the trek to weston-super-mare when my dad has to work on saturdays. This topic may be stupid but i'm BTFC till i die,

Tell me why i'm a [****!!****] then? what because i told you something i heard? think how much bullshit goes about the premier league,but the person who says what they hear isn't automatically a [****!!****],all you have to say is " i dont believe its true" and why. But calling us cunts just goes to show how many of you need to grow up. Very silly,bet you're children will be proud of you calling kids cunts over the internet :wanker:

And i think your daughters ******** is very nice, lit bit fishy but i can deal with it!

Now on a serious note, expectations for next year? Chairman doesnt want us to go back up, relegation is a good idea i say:)

Edited by Dilbert

And i think your daughters ******* is very nice, lit bit fishy but i can deal with it!

Now on a serious note, expectations for next year? Chairman doesnt want us to go back up, relegation is a good idea i say:)

Edited by Dilbert

Ok boys, Oli & 28, I just want to point out a  few things.

Oli, one just for you first.

In future, can you keep your comments football related, and DO NOT make personel comments about peoples  family. The club has suffered enough damage from a certain teenager's comments  already this season.

And for the two of you, please continue to contribute to the forum, but don't make things up!

This forum is in the most part, used to pass on information (factual information), there is of course some banter thrown in, but its still basically a factual site. So when you make things up, the regular contributors know its complete rubbish and assume you are jsut trying to cause trouble, which is why some people take offence.

So from now on. Play nicely, no more bull$h!t, and keep supporting the blues.

I didn't make it up, it was something i heard,i assure you that im not causing trouble,I wanted to see others views as to whether it was true and its escalated,anyways I'll be a future BTFC player one day,watch out lads

Thing is 28, in the first instance you said you had information from someone  in-the-know.

Had you said that you overheard some Chelmsford people "gossiping" about us and Hx, the response you got would have been totally diiferent.

I hope you do become a BTFC first teamer, everyone likes to support one of their own.

Edited by The Town Crier