Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines

In an entertaining game, in front of The Lord of Ashford we earned the bragging rights over our friends and neighbours with a 2-1 victory. Goals by Alex Duffy and Tom Brunton sealed the win in front of a 250+ crowd

Well done all!!!

Well done to Beano for organising everything which took a lot of hard work.

A shame that Sky TV did not turn up, after asking to come.  Big thanks to Russell Grant, a good football man, for coming along and presenting the trophy and taking a full interest in the afternoon.

Not such a good mark for one of the officials in one of the earlier matches who failed to show, nor to the FA who sent us a pack of match balls that turned out to be Size 4's, which caused us a potential problem.  Thanks to Staines for helping out with their own match balls and what a super goal from young Tom Brunton to settle the game.

Attendance including children etc. was 252 and with nigh on 100 people watching either or both the earlier matches, it was a good day for the club.

pics at the usual place http://www.photoboxgallery.com/soccersnaps

I watched the charity shield match on tv on sunday............it was ok...............but luckily i saw the Ashford u-12s play Staines u-12s on the saturday, a cracking match, both sets of players should be congratulated on providing great entertainment and in such a true sporting manner. a credit to both clubs.

Great pics Steve, is that all the pen pics ? our new players must be shy lol.

As discussed can you email me the link so I can download.

Thanks

Phil

No Phil thats not all the players, ive not got the names of the players for the remainder of the team, i was hoping to come to the the club thurs evening and get the names , i will add the rest then.

Ive pm'd you on this site phil with the download details.

Archived