Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MOMs for away games

andydick

On the website, we can capture a few player stats over the course of the season .. these appear in the statistics section of the First Team page ...

http://www.afchornchurch.com/s/statistics-93563.html

When you click on a player you get a breakdown of who they've played against and what happened (scored, assisted, sub on, sub off, booked etc etc)

You can also assign man of the matches too.  This is easy for the home games as we invariably have someone to nominate but would be good to do this for away games as well.  We can have someone pick the MOM but thought we could run a poll instead.  So, I've added a poll to the website (main page bottom left).  Poll will end midnight Friday 16th August.

Vote for the Man of the Match vs Margate closes in a couple of hours .. so if you want to vote do so soonish.

Vote is on the main page .. http://www.afchornchurch.com/   (bottom left).  You do need to register on the site to vote but if you can't be bothered with that then drop me a PM with your choice.

Normally I wouldn't bother sending a reminder but we have joint leaders.  Would prefer someone won it outright.

Thanks.

Chris Bourne was voted Man of the match for the Margate game. Chris gained 50% of the votes.

Just added the poll for the Cray MoM. Same place on the website (home page bottom left). Will close midnight Monday 19th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry Andy for being a bit slow but I'm new to this forum and I have tried the link you've posted at the top of the page but I cannot fathom out where you place your vote. (Joey May would've got mine from Tuesday btw)

No probs - you do need to be registered i.e. logged into the site to vote .. we can go through that when the vote goes up after the Spalding game ..

I would if voted Joey had I remembered

You really are hopeless :o)

You moan at me when I don't put website stuff on the forum and when I do you forget !

Anyway, worth checking out the website now ...

Archived