Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Supporters Association

Guernsey v Blues - match thread

Preview on Official Site: http://www.billericaytownfc.co.uk/news/general/2087-match-preview-blues-v-guernsey.html

Full squad to choose from. £2,700 up for grabs. Passport for an away game. Happy days!

Live scores on Twitter @OfficialBTSA

Edited by Supporters Association

If you are flying anywhere in the UK as stupid as it sounds a passport is probably required.

My missus flew to Newquay about 5 years ago and she had to take her passport,it may of been because it was the only photo id she had but I remember her telling me it was a requirement.Of course it could if changed in that time .Best to check with the airline

I presume they won't be a local match radio stream going out?

Hi BB,Ibelieve it will be streamed on gfctv, hope this helps you out ...COYB

A passport or some other form of aproved Photo id is needed if you are flying. Also advisable if coming by ferry, never been asked for ID on the boat however you could be asked as you will have to pass through Customs...

Don't forget your Duty-frees, especially on the way back.

GFC TV show all their matches live when regulations allow, so on Saturday it will be shown as its a 1pm kick-off. £2.99 per game I believe.

www.guernseyfc.tv

Right then HKC. Is the clubhouse inside or outside the ground? Are the turnstiles upto coping with a large crowd? IE, can I rock up 15 minutes before KO and not miss any action?

Ryan,

The clubhouse is at the back of the main stand, so inside the Ground. But you shouldn't need a ticket for the main stand to access the bar.

I personally would get there a bit earlier than 15 mins, the club are expecting a crowd of around 2,000 so its likely to be busy.

2-1 the final score. Somewhat profligate in front of goal and should have been a more comfortable margin of victory, but a well deserved win, through to the next round, and cash collected. Well done chaps

Also watched via GFCTV, great coverage 

Lost count on how many times we hit the timber work & that open goal that rogers missed, Glad we got away with that coming back to haunt us.

Well done to the Ricky fan's and shoe army that were able to make the trip. Hat's off to you guys = awesome effort

Great result guys and a boost to the clubs bank balance.

Well done all who made the trip, must be having a proper giggle. Gutted I like others couldn't be there, but as I am other side of the atlantic I shouldn't complain too much!

Pleased you all seemed to have a good time, your Chairman's blog was very complimentary about the island and also the club.

Ryan,

The clubhouse is at the back of the main stand, so inside the Ground. But you shouldn't need a ticket for the main stand to access the bar.

I personally would get there a bit earlier than 15 mins, the club are expecting a crowd of around 2,000 so its likely to be busy.

Big Crowd? Guernseys biggest game in their history,yet just over 1000 attend.Did they put the prices up?

No, £8 to sit and £5 to stand.

HKP, it was an absolute pleasure to visit your island and mingle with some really nice people there, the matchday itself was so refreshing with innocent family friendly singing and not a hint of malice from the home support even whilst sitting in the midst of the green army at two nil up and cruising ! I was totally moved at the end by the way the whole stand waited to applaud our players off the pitch at the end - can't ever remember experiencing that before !! Now back to reality on Sarturday and off to deepest darkest South East London to face Dulwich Hamlet ... :-(

Pleased you all had a good time, certainly heard you in the bar afterwards, lol

Pretty much every team gets applauded off, win, lose or draw.

I don't know anyone who didn't enjoy the trip was quality hopefully a little pre season jaunt over could be on the cards a cheeky Guernsey  / Jersey double in the summer ?

Or am I just being greedy :rolleyes: