Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey v Blues - match thread

If you are flying anywhere in the UK as stupid as it sounds a passport is probably required.

My missus flew to Newquay about 5 years ago and she had to take her passport,it may of been because it was the only photo id she had but I remember her telling me it was a requirement.Of course it could if changed in that time .Best to check with the airline

A passport or some other form of aproved Photo id is needed if you are flying. Also advisable if coming by ferry, never been asked for ID on the boat however you could be asked as you will have to pass through Customs...

Don't forget your Duty-frees, especially on the way back.

GFC TV show all their matches live when regulations allow, so on Saturday it will be shown as its a 1pm kick-off. £2.99 per game I believe.

www.guernseyfc.tv

Ryan,

The clubhouse is at the back of the main stand, so inside the Ground. But you shouldn't need a ticket for the main stand to access the bar.

I personally would get there a bit earlier than 15 mins, the club are expecting a crowd of around 2,000 so its likely to be busy.

Also watched via GFCTV, great coverage 

Lost count on how many times we hit the timber work & that open goal that rogers missed, Glad we got away with that coming back to haunt us.

Well done to the Ricky fan's and shoe army that were able to make the trip. Hat's off to you guys = awesome effort

Pleased you all seemed to have a good time, your Chairman's blog was very complimentary about the island and also the club.