Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Russell

This is Russell,Russell likes attention,Russell likes the sound of this own voice,Russell thinks climate change is very bad but still lives alone in a mansion,Russell thinks that Capitialism is wrong but keeps his multi millions,Russell has made an important discovery-life is unfair and he wants to tell the world about it,Russell is full of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk

What exactly did he say? society is unfair? well its hard to disagree with that but that's hardly a groundbreaking statement is it. He said or at least applied that hes good because hes working class and David Cameroon is bad because he went to a posh school,no I don't agree with that,not that Russell ever did spend a single day on the factory floor as he was too busy stealing money of his mum to buy heroin to actually get a job.Russell doesn't really want a revolution of course he just wants to appear on television,yes he can talk fast,hes articulate but he lacks and certain something? oh that's it logic and rationality.

I don't think he said society was unfair in itself but rather that politics and the administration of the country's resources were being unfairly focused on and awarded to corporate entities rather than the people, that when politicians represent people over and above corporate interest then that was unfair. I think he backed that up by pointing out that large swathes of society were under-represented and also were dis-interested in voting for the established parliament whatever political persuasion made up parliament. Of course he's been a knob and we would bet our pocket money on him continuing to be a knob, he hasn't proved his consistent interest in this field yet but to say that because he's got a mansion he can't hold and express an opinion would be ruling out anyone else who has made a living from the media or entertainment industry shouldn't give a toss about societies cares and woes.

if I thought that he actually did care then that would make all the difference,i believe its just him showing off as usual,i actually believe theres many decent people involved in politics who care deeply about the world,Brand presents a world of 'decent' people and 'uncaring' rulers,not much point in dismissing Democracy without a suitable replacement,as for Capitialism well the 'people' weren't complaining about Capitialism when they thought they were going to make a killing with booming house prices and I don't see many of the 'people' boycotting cheap clothes as they are made with child labour,how about we all take responsibility for our world instead of Brand's childlike 'people' good,'rulers' bad nonsense.   

Yeah, well, I suppose they don't show ordinary decent boring folk on Newsnight giving their take of the fair distribution of wealth in our society for some reason I can't quite fathom. I don't know if it's possible to find an alternative to party politics but what we use isn't working. Probably take someone more intelligent that Russell Brand to come up with, I'm sure they'll get them on some time.

He's a complete egotistical, big-headed, rude, un-funny waste of space that should have been put down at birth.

Q,E,D,

Is he realising a bookywook?

Looks like Robert Webb isn't impressed by the wannabe Che Guevara:

http://www.newstatesman.com/2013/10/russell-choosing-vote-most-british-kind-revolution-there

Archived