Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crunch match Satrurday

kevchenko

Was the most recent website story, well looks like we got dicked 4-0......

No idea what is going on but on paper that's a shocking score line...

We keep talking the talk but not walking the walk, I keep hearing that we are playing well and things will turn around...I make that 9 league defeats on the trot now :o

This is now in my mind more than a blip, bad luck, not getting the run of the ball, this IS a crisis..

I am free Saturday the home game has long been marked on the calendar and yes of course the players need our support, but if this continues even less will be coming through the turnstiles....

With Chersey still a point behind us, teams above are gradually pulling away.

I not sure how many get relegated but at the moment we are prime candidates

Is C / C football looming, I hope not.

Two teams get relegated from our division.

I don't know what exactly happened today, but it's looking terrible for us now.

Leighton have managed 10 points from. I think, their last four games, and they play Chertsey Town next week. They could be out of sight, along with the rest of the relegation pack..

I have no doubts about the management or our squad or the team spirit, and the season is a marathon and not a sprint, but things need to turn around bloody quickly otherwise we'll be sunk and in the Combined Counties again.

No disrespect to that league, as I spent a few seasons watching games in the CCFL before we even qualified to play in it, and the quality of football's good to put it mildly, but the decision not to replace Merthyr Town's beginning to hit us, despite it being the right decision at the time.

No getting away from it but was a poor performance in every aspect.

After a decent first 10 minutes, a route one goal that came just after Weighty hitting the bar, knocked the stuffing out of us and we looked beaten from then on.

There is no easy solution, the boys just have to keep plugging away until they turn it around. One of the positives is that there is a lot of football to be played before we really need to start panicking.

I was talking to one of the new players' dad's after the Royston match, who said that this is the best club that he had ever played for and that the team spirit is very strong.

Considering the results that is really good to hear, lets hope that the spirit can be translated into some decent results in the near future.

Archived