Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I'm A Celebrity Get Met Out Of Here - 2013

Rhodes

Are we on our starting blocks folks for 9.00pm tonight, the line-up for this years eagerly awaited extravaganza includes the likes of snooker legend Steve Davis, Westlife's Kian Egan, Miss Universe contestant Amy Willerton, Rebecca Adlington and, wait for it, there is talk of Gazza playing a part, either tonight or later in the show, although this has yet to be confirmed due to his mental state, watch this space.  

Only three of those names ring any bells, thanks for reminding me to give it a miss Rhodes!

Now I know for sure that Christmas approaches.

All the 'Reality Cr@p' returns to television.

Fortunately I've managed to miss 'Come Prancing' and 'I'm a C Lister - Keep me in here'  so far !!

When you hear a certain band from Wolverhampton screaming 'IT'S CHRIST-MASS!' in town, then you know that Santa is on his way!

Any celebs? Anything different from being given bugs to eat, letch over each other?

No.

Yep, give it a miss again, cheers for the heads up Rhodesly, useful for something at last!

Who is Joey Essex?  David's son?

There's some great chemisty this year isn't there between Amy Willerton and Joey Essex and it's still early days, watch this space

I'll watch the space and hope it's far more interesting than I'm A Celeb ;)

The two new additions to the camp will be interesting won't they, Annabelle Giles and Vincent Simone:

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/celebrities/announcing-the-new-camp-arrivals

The two new additions to the camp will be interesting won't they, Annabelle Giles and Vincent Simone:

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/celebrities/announcing-the-new-camp-arrivals

Never heard of either of them !

I think Annabel Giles used to present a show called 'Posh Frocks' on TV, plus she was also born just up the road from me in Griffithstown, Pontypool.

She used to be married to Midge Ure and, infamously, featured as the pussy cat in Hale & Pace's 'Stonk' video for Comic Relief 1991.

Apparently Annabel Giles used to be married to Midge Ure so she must have something going for her for someone like that to give her the time of day

• 3 weeks later...

What did we think of this years series folks, I made it one of the best and clearly Westlife's clean cut Kian Egan deserved to win

I hadn't even realised that it had finished !

:bolt:

I didn't even know it had started!

Archived