Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lowestoft - Misleading and Mischeivous?

Barry Proudfoot

www.lowestofttownfc.co.uk/news/billericay-comments-are-mischi-1095399.html

what a load of nonsense.

So our comments are misleading and mischeivous? yet here they just confirm what SK said is correct.  

They DID lean on the ref to get the game off and they DID video the pitch.

tomorrow night should be fun

I am amazed that they haven't been able to get the pitch playable after virtually a whole week without any rain to speak of.

Also that the website is still previewing the fixture an hour and a half after it was called off. 

Don't want to make too many judgments, as I've not seen the pitch myself, but this is starting to get a bit of a feeling of deja-vu.

This time last year, we played a trophy game (Cambridge), which perhaps we shouldn't have and it ruined the pitch.  This led to the period over the end of the year where we didn't play a home game (and then any game) for a prolonged period.

This time, perhaps the St Albans game is going to have the same impact.  The pitch by the end of that game was somewhat "second hand", and it doesn't really seem to have recovered.  I do hope this doesn't lead to the same problems as last year., but the short range forecast doesn't appear to be on our side.  Fingers crossed history doesn't repeat itself.

Archived