Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bureaucracy

Ace1

How can a club can be fined and then only appeal the decision if they have video evidence?   Do the officials have to produce video evidence………No so it’s our word against theirs!

Who makes the decision about who’s lying and whose integrity is being called into question?

I think it’s disgusting that when you tell the referee that you are reporting one of the assistants for the way he spoke to the players then the assistant can ‘make up’ an allegation and not be questionable for that allegation!

Maybe I don’t understand the rules but I think it is too one sided and does not allow for representation by the club to an accusation levied against it!  

It is a really difficult one Ace.  I have been on both sides of the fence in terms of appeals and my feeling is they have to back the referee unless there is overwhelming evidence to suggest they are wrong. I cant speak for your case but if you open it up then everything will be appealed and there will be mayhem.

Just my view and in no way any judgement on your case.

Anyone know what happened in the widely reported on here South Kilburn/Eversley incident regarding Mick Jennings.Judging by the way the F.A. and London F.A. failed to investigate the previous incident at the South Kilburn v Warlingham game last season,I would presume nothing.

Archived