Jump to content
Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Gordon T

Tickets

Recommended Posts

I phoned up earlier today to ask aboot the ticket arrangements, they said there is a meeting later this week, but with this news i cant really see it not being all ticket. with this in mind i have a couple of questions:

do season ticket holders get priority??

and how many tickets can we book??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully the regulars somehow will be recognised. Problem is how? Also i cant see us getting 3/4000 turn up just like that cos the local teams on sky. People that havent supported us arent likely to just because were on sky but who knows! Anyway more pressing news is can we please get 200 to barnet tomorrow and creep ahead of leigh!!! We must concentrate on league games until the fa cup game as we have £50k banked even if we lose so lets get away from relegation,play good footy and get prepared for tv glory!!! I can just hear it now on sky... ' who the f*** are canvey island who the f*** are canvey island......' going to sound really classy!!! We must get some news songs going ovber the coming weeks!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Gordon T said:
do season ticket holders get priority??
and how many tickets can we book??


Hopefully no and a sensible number.

In previous years - vouchers were issued at preceeding home games, meaning that ALL those regulars and not just season ticket holders got priority.

Either that or we sell them at forthcoming home games (as suggested) so that all regulars get first chance to purchase.

Hopefully something will be in place by saturday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Richard C said:
I can just hear it now on sky... ' who the f*** are canvey island who the f*** are canvey island......' going to sound really classy!!! We must get some news songs going ovber the coming weeks!!!


See my post in 'Northfleet Select' a short while ago. Any more ideas, anyone? Some anti-BBC songs might get us more Sky coverage!!!! (I'm joking, ok???!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Gordon T said:
I phoned up earlier today to ask aboot the ticket arrangements, they said there is a meeting later this week, but with this news i cant really see it not being all ticket. with this in mind i have a couple of questions:
do season ticket holders get priority??
and how many tickets can we book??


That would be the sort of thing that might turn up on the News Page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×