Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues v Maidstone United - Tuesday KO 7:45pm

..I think we are a series behind in Oz...was it a good episode?... :D ...I saw all the images of the continued flooding across England and wonder if there is any glimmer of hope that some dry is coming through yet?..as an aside, we just had our bushfires dowsed down by flooding here but we are back in the sun again!

Tis a sunny day on the Brightside of the street, And look's mainly dry for the weekend.  Not sure of the state of the pitch from previous weeks of rain.

RegF, I see Bundaberg is a balmy 28 at 9pm.  

We are a long way from Bundaberg but having said that we had a very pleasant mid 20c over the w/end and pretty much the same is forecast for the rest of the week..Had to do a bit of watering too something that you guys probably can't remember how to do?..LOL...

The fixture pile up could cause a few issues and I remember many years ago when we were in the Essex Senior (and possible the Athenian) when games on Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday were the norm at the end of the season as we used to win too many trophies!!..ah, those were the days...

Archived