Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best & Worst Grounds In The Calor League Div One Central ?

We Hanwell Town FC may be playing in the Calor Division One Central League next season so i was just interested in peoples views on there best ? & worst ? grounds in the league and why ?

Lots of new grounds for me but ive been to a few of them.

Many Thanks and good luck for the rest of the season.

Savagebee -

I haven't been to any away grounds so I am unable to comment with recent experiences. I have seen your own ground though and thought it pretty decent this year When my youngest lad played for the now-defunct Bedfont FC Juniors he

played several times on the small size pitch overlooking the A40 and I was impressed by the way the two teams ran at thebeginning of the game from the two dugouts. Nice touch for the young lads who loved it.

Good luck for next season.

Savagebee -

I haven't been to any away grounds so I am unable to comment with recent experiences. I have seen your own ground though and thought it pretty decent this year When my youngest lad played for the now-defunct Bedfont FC Juniors he

played several times on the small size pitch overlooking the A40 and I was impressed by the way the two teams ran at thebeginning of the game from the two dugouts. Nice touch for the young lads who loved it.

Good luck for next season.

Many Thanks.

Been to Ashford Towns ground many times as well and always enjoy my visits two nice seated stands and a nice bit of covered standing on the halfway line they just need a bit of cover behind the goal with the bit of terracing.

Some very tired grounds in this division. Hanwells a ground that will be among the better ones next season if you come into this league and the pitch will be one of the best.

Archived