Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Steps 1-4 2014/15 Season

Chris,with your beloved Whyteleafe in the Rymans 1 South next season,Congratulations by the way on your promotion.I will be staying put with the CCL,unless of course a Car Parking duty,happens to come my way ;) The only reason Whyteleafe got promoted last year,was that you went back 6 YEARS,and reformed the Whyteleafe Choir,a la Tooting and Mitcham,no other team bar Guernsey makes as much noise.Bit unfair really as you had 12 men every game,give yourself a pat on the back

Unless its changed no stand 100 seats, no turn styles, no proper bar, yes pitch is good :rolleyes:

They've got at least 100 seats, from photos online it looks like they've got 150. You don't have to have turnstiles at step 5. It depends what you mean by proper bar but a club just has to have refreshment facilities which Wanderers have got.

Chris,with your beloved Whyteleafe in the Rymans 1 South next season,Congratulations by the way on your promotion.I will be staying put with the CCL,unless of course a Car Parking duty,happens to come my way ;) The only reason Whyteleafe got promoted last year,was that you went back 6 YEARS,and reformed the Whyteleafe Choir,a la Tooting and Mitcham,no other team bar Guernsey makes as much noise.Bit unfair really as you had 12 men every game,give yourself a pat on the back

The privilege of stewarding the Whyteleafe car park is yours for life, if you want it. The job is so much easier now double yellow lines have been put down either side of the entrance and we have some marvellous new traffic cones. People are so excited about visiting the all new 3G stadium there’ll be no grumpiness in the event of parking space disappointment.

I agree about the positive impact of a sing song crowd spurring the team to success although it’s always been a chicken/egg situation. Sometimes it’s difficult to persuade terrace folk to take the initiative (and not wait for a goal or a lead to start singing). Any team looks more dangerous when then have a good enthusiastic crowd behind them – particularly when singing doleful Joy Division songs.

If anyone wants to see Lee Farmie singing stripped to his waist at Tooting's Imperial Fields then you just need to do a careful search on YouTube.

Sounds like you’re turning your back on the Arena, Pete. I assume there’s no question of AFC Croydon Athletic transferring to the Kent Invicta? That really would be the final straw.

At least Whyteleafe had the sense to transfer over to the Kent when they did,unlike Croydon being forced there,twice now.Your old friends at AFC,will I heard ,soon be returning home to the Crem,I bet your pleased at that,the highlight of the year for me was:- Dulwich and Burglars Hill and Merstham missing out on a Play off place,what goes around comes around they say.They certainly did the Leafe no favours.Hope leafe are looking out for a new keeper,think you need one,also nice to see Tommy Smith doing so well.

Edited by Smudge

We were interested in the Croydon keeper last season but apparently he was under contract – is that up now?  To be be fair to Sheikh Ceesay, he only conceded 35 league goals all season.

Think JF wanted one of his own players in at right back but Tommy just couldn’t be shifted. Legend.