Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ashford 3 Guildford 0

mottwill

Hi all, been watching Ashford on and off for a couple of seasons now,  I was sorry to see them go down last season but as the saying goes the league table does not lie.

I have watched them a few times this season and they look a lot better outfit this time round.

Noticed some faces are missing from last season, Scot Weight(hard midfield tackler), 

James Mann(big centre back , could hear him all over the pitch) Samad kharsi(a very quick forward) does anyone know what has happened to these players? and others that played

for Ashford last season.

As for the game yesterday it was a well deserved win against a physical team hell bent on spoiling the game and looking for a draw, a good sign for Ashford if that`s the only thing the opponents can think of.

Anybody notice the centre back for Ashford yesterday, I think his name was Kieran, looked and played like biroh conte(I`m not sure if the name is spelt correct ?).

Niggly lot weren't they....Gobby overweight keeper although to be fair he was pretty agile and made some good stops...

Another good shift from all the lads, a few people missed Tyler's save shortly after the break...Absolute world class the best I have seen at this level or any for that matter :applause:

We did get caught offside too often and Dan seemed to have his Rugby conversion boots on rather than his footie ones :winkewinke:

But at least we are creating chances and it was certainly a deserved scoreline :D

Hi all, been watching Ashford on and off for a couple of seasons now,  I was sorry to see them go down last season but as the saying goes the league table does not lie.

I have watched them a few times this season and they look a lot better outfit this time round.

Noticed some faces are missing from last season, Scot Weight(hard midfield tackler), 

James Mann(big centre back , could hear him all over the pitch) Samad kharsi(a very quick forward) does anyone know what has happened to these players? and others that played

for Ashford last season.

As for the game yesterday it was a well deserved win against a physical team hell bent on spoiling the game and looking for a draw, a good sign for Ashford if that`s the only thing the opponents can think of.

Anybody notice the centre back for Ashford yesterday, I think his name was Kieran, looked and played like biroh conte(I`m not sure if the name is spelt correct ?).

Hi

We are playing some nice football this season why dont you come along for often if you can.

T o answer some of you questions Scott Weight wanted to play at the same level and joined Egham Town,Jim Mann retired

due to work starting a new career with the Police Force Samad is still with us but is away on holiday at present but is also not match fit.

Kieran Wright who played yesterday is a bit like Biroh Conteh he came through our Youth set up a couple of seasons ago but did not play last season

Just goes to show that the Club made the right decision last term with the management Team the football at times is breathtaking !! I've seen a fair few Ryman teams this term and in terms of football we could give anyone a run for their money. Enjoying the new era it's the best it's been for some years now

Hi

We are playing some nice football this season why dont you come along more often if you can.

T o answer some of you questions Scott Weight wanted to play at the same level and joined Egham Town,Jim Mann retired

due to work starting a new career with the Police Force Samad is still with us but is away on holiday at present but is also not match fit.

Kieran Wright who played yesterday is a bit like Biroh Conteh he came through our Youth set up a couple of seasons ago but did not play last season

Photos from the match, as taken on behalf of the Non-League Paper, in which the game against Guildford was their "Step 5 League Match of the Day" can be viewed at http://michaelhulfphoto.photoshelter.com/index#!/index/C0000SY4KUovix9A/G00008fPmyZs9.HM/I0000yqo1FkVNIMg.

If anyone wants to buy or download any they are available "from" £1 per item.  Contact Keith B for further details.

Archived