Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 20th December

Loucas, im sure you'll be fine. Perhaps invite one or two SSMFL officials to your next home game and do some

schmoozing in the boardroom. I'm sure that will carry favour.

Got to admit that doesn't look good on your club Dog!

BDC.

I can't disagree at all with your final comments, but, unless I'm mistaken, the Herts FA hearing related simply to the game being abandoned, and who was as at fault for that?

It appears, from the newspaper article (but who believes everything you read in the papers) that Hertford were at fault, and as Karen says it is now down to the SSMFL Committee to decide what to do about the outcome of the game. The two most likely options, if Hertford have been found to have caused the abandonment, are to award the game to Oxhey or to have the game replayed. If it's the latter, there may be a points deduction for Hertford?

The behaviour of the Oxhey supporters and officials in the car park towards the Hertford contingent - presumably well after the game had been abandoned - would be the subject of a different hearing, if it has been reported?

However, until the Herts FA adjudication is made public, everything is just speculation.

The Bay

Oh dear. Looks like Hertford have overtaken St Mags as the bully boys of the SSMFL. Finally we can put toiletgate to rest, safe in the knowledge that Hertford probably were to blame

Let's wait for the official report to be published and see who was actually at fault here.

I suspect some humble pie will be on the menu and it ain't me who'll be chowing down.

Did anyone survive the Jets v St.Mags encounter today by the way? Very quiet from both camps . . .