Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

STFC in the Community 22/2/15

A Rebel and a Saint

We'll be doing a third promotion event for the Club and Trust in the Observatory (outside Primark again) on Sunday 22nd February, from around 10 until 4.

We are looking again for people who can come along and help out to help us give out balloons and fixture lists along with tickets to matches.

Please consider giving up some time to help out and let me know on here or speak to me at a game.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for volunteers for the 22nd please, any time you can give would be much appreciated.

I'm currently busy sourcing new STFC Rebelution balloons and the helium to go with them. Myfc are kindly contributing £100 towards the cost.

Please don't just leave it to the usual suspects.

The promotional tweet and Facebook post for this event are now out on the Trust accounts. If you see them, please share them around to spread the word.

Thanks to those who are coming to help on Sunday. Further details can be found on the Trust website. If anyone else can help please let me know.

Today is the day.  We'll be there from 10 setting up until hopefully around 4pm (depending on the volunteers) promoting our Club, Trust and Youth Club.

If you get a chance please come along and see us.  We'd also welcome any last minute volunteers.

Thanks to everyone who came along to help today.  We gave out plenty of balloons and spoke to a few people about the Club, Youth section and the new ground.

Hopefully we will get some future events sorted through the summer and into next season.

Archived