Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jeremy Corbyn - Good or Bad?

I loved the cartoon in The Mail a few days ago showing a Trident sub on the surface with the Captain shouting from the bridge to s foreign ship.

"Withdraw, or we will make rude faces at you !!!"

I loved the cartoon in The Mail a few days ago showing a Trident sub on the surface with the Captain shouting from the bridge to s foreign ship.

"Withdraw, or we will make rude faces at you !!!"

When the Labour Parties policy review on defence has been concluded I think you will find a genuinely more sensible solution will be found. My own view is that for political expediency their should be a referendum on the future of Trident.

Trouble is Cuppa.  Referendums cost this country a fortune, hence, Governments will only call them when they know they'll get the answer they want !

I have a sneaky feeling the EU referendum may well be put back a few months from this summer.  'Call-Me-Dave' hasn't been able to seduce Angle Merky, to get what HE wants, so he now has a serious problem.

This is the problem - The Tories are obviously split on Europe and Labour aren't in a position to take advantage. Agree that the referendum will probably be delayed until Cameron is ready.

As for Trident, I think we need to get rid of the whole lot and spend the money either on more conventional weapons or resources into anti-terrorism or simply to put the resources back into the welfare budget or infrastructure projects.

Times are tough and I just keep hearing from the Conservatives that if an individual is in debt he/she cuts back to pay the debt off.

In reality, what you do is negotiate a repayment plan that is affordable to you with your creditors and then cut back on luxuries.

• 4 weeks later...