Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town V Hitchin Town (FA Cup)

Pathetic..seems this individual has some sort of problem and dislikes anything to do with Enfield. Poor chap, he has probably been let out for the day, and hasn't been to see an Enfield match since 1987. He can't be taken seriously, so suggest we dismiss his comments with the contempt they deserve.

Interesting to read other supporters views on the way that the Hitchin side managed themselves on the field on Saturday. In my view; technically they were clearly the best side we had played this season and that showed in the way that some of the younger members of our squad struggled when recently they have shone in the Ryman Prem. Hitchin  had experience , strength and an outstanding back four for this level. However,I was hugely disappointed to see such wide scale gamesmanship, moaning and play-acting. Hitchin was always a club enjoyed playing against and visiting in the 90's where they fielded some outstanding players and teams. On Saturday I was embarrassed by their antics.

As the factilities of our stadium were mentioned previously.Can i once again congratulate everyone involved in producing and maintaining such a fine stadium.The only fault i can spot at present is the new goal nets that have been put up this year.They look great but are obviously too big for the space.As a result the net is too loose and anyone standing behind the goal behind the barrier is in danger of being hit by the ball as the net does slow the ball down at all.I've also noticed that the barriers/fencing behind both goals has been damaged and knocked out of shape because the force of all shots on goal now hit them at full power.Just a minor quibble but is becoming more noticable.

Archived