Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grays Athletic v Enfield Town - Match Fred

Tally Ho

Well Littlehampton, on that performance I cannot see us "bouncing" anywhere.

Our next league match is v Merstham.

Yesterday their Manager wanted a squad shake up and signed 6 players.

Today, they beat Canvey in the League.

As for Town, we were in my opinion "woefull" all over the pitch.

Players selected out of their "normal positions" - why ?

Again in my opinion we have a poor squad with players not up to Ryman Prem level.

Parcell, Da Cruz, Wynter to name just 3.

Corey's body language is terrible, giving up once he has lost the ball or a tackle.

Their goal was direct from our mistake, again.

At 0 - 1 down why wait until 68 mins to make a sub ?

At 0 - 1 down why wait until 82 mins to bring Bobby on ?

In my opinion the squad is just not good enough and with Ricky, Ryan and Jondon out for several weeks ( some until Jan / Feb ) we are short of good quality cover.

Harry Ottaway is the only player who can hold his head up after that performance.

All about opinions - let's hear yours.

Tell me I am wrong.

Difficult time for Bradley..Needs to find a settled starting 11,and a settled formation/winning style of play.

Injuries are not helping,but the inconsistency and lack of goals (and points) in away games are not acceptable.That normally points to a deficiency in either character,determination or togetherness..The current newcastle syndome maybe??

I personally feel we have five or six players who are a level above the other half of the team.and those good players don't seem to be perfoming at all at present.which makes things even worse.

Old Towner, I share your disappointments and concerns over recent results, but, from a distance, when I am not seeing games on a regular basis, it is difficult to pinpoint where things are going wrong.

After that euphoric evening at Top Field, when Town showed great strength of character, commitment, and determination to beat Hitchin in that FA Cup replay, we appear to have hit the buffers somewhat, after losing away to Chesham United with a well below par performance.

Last weekends home defeat by Thamesmead Town was a big let down for Towner's, who expected better. Yesterday, away to Grays, I hoped we might get a point, but the outcome, in all honesty, did not come as a great surprise.

Where do we go from here? Well, that's a question for Brad and our players. Only they can turn things around. Time will tell !

Archived