Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EU Referendum

• 2 weeks later...

Think I would prefer Merkel to President Trump running the show.

Now now Alan no one said anything about being American, they deserve what they get, I would rather we spent the 10 million or so we give The EU each year on the NHS and OAP's.

Now now Alan no one said anything about being American, they deserve what they get, I would rather we spent the 10 million or so we give The EU each year on the NHS and OAP's.

EXACTLY !!!!

...... and I speak as someone both as a Senior Citizen, AND someone currently using the services of the beleaguered NHS !

Don't you just hate spell chk, I ment to say 10 billion .........

EXACTLY !!!!

...... and I speak as someone both as a Senior Citizen, AND someone currently using the services of the beleaguered NHS !

The voting demographics seem to suggest that our generation favour brexit, while the the younger generation overwhelmingly favour staying in.After the way us baby boomer's have allowed politicians of both major parties to ensure many of them will have a lifetime of debt thanks to tuition fees, the certainty that most of them will never get on the housing ladder thanks to us voting for Thatcher so we could buy council housing stock on the cheap, and condemning them to a poverty stricken old age because we allowed the final salary pension we enjoy to be a thing of the past for our own children.

I really feel ashamed of the golden generation to whom I belong and hope by voting to stay in they rub our noses right in it.

WELL, THAT'S IT, THEN  !

Dave's just come back from Europe with next to Fck All for us Brits.

Gove wants OUT. Boris will probably follow suit with quite a few more.

The BREXIT campaign is growing fast.

I think that Cameron was so desperate to get re-elected that he agreed to a referendum - very dangerous with such a party that's so divided on it.

Personally, I don't think that Boris is that bothered about Europe, he's just positioning himself to be the next Prime Minister.

The voting demographics seem to suggest that our generation favour brexit, while the the younger generation overwhelmingly favour staying in.After the way us baby boomer's have allowed politicians of both major parties to ensure many of them will have a lifetime of debt thanks to tuition fees, the certainty that most of them will never get on the housing ladder thanks to us voting for Thatcher so we could buy council housing stock on the cheap, and condemning them to a poverty stricken old age because we allowed the final salary pension we enjoy to be a thing of the past for our own children.

I really feel ashamed of the golden generation to whom I belong and hope by voting to stay in they rub our noses right in it.

Think times will be tougher for the people who follow you, agree.

• 2 months later...

It all just seems to be poitical scare tactics at the moment.

Not long now, though.