Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA TROPHY 2ND ROUND

RebelDelaney

Ah yes well done old chap I forgot that one!

They are in the Bostick one north, so one level below us, and equivalent to Kidlington, think they had a poor start which may be a hangover from finishing second in the league last year and losing in the play offs, however as someone has said they like us are ten unbeaten.

Like every game we play, we will have to be at the races otherwise we could quite easily exit the competition.

Big couple of weeks coming up for the club.

Really pleased with the draw.  I spent a lot of my childhood in a village called Cock Clarks which is pretty close to Maldon.

Last time I visited was when we last played them in the League, so can't wait for a trip down memory lane,

Seem to remember it being bloody freezing last time we were there.

Worth noting that they have a player who has scored 20 goals this season Ogedi-Uzokwe...... strangely 9 of those have been penalties though!!! And he’s missed one penalty.

Is someone on their side so quick he’s catching defenders out with his pace, or possibly going down a bit easily??

Edited by Curtis

They are in the Bostick one north, so one level below us, and equivalent to Kidlington, think they had a poor start which may be a hangover from finishing second in the league last year and losing in the play offs, however as someone has said they like us are ten unbeaten.

Like every game we play, we will have to be at the races otherwise we could quite easily exit the competition.

Big couple of weeks coming up for the club.

For me one that we should win but like us against Poole and Gainsborough one that they will feel they could win. So, as Neil says, we will need to be on our game. I'm sure he and Jon will set us up in the best possible way.