Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
David Holden

According to the Rumour Factory

Not the only rumour around tonight, but the other one was tantalisingly deleted into the cyberspace ether, before I could reply to it!

Graham S

It says on Margate's message board that their appeal against the 5K fine for each rearranged match was dismissed by the FA yesterday.

But apparantly not accepted by the Club!

So what are they going to do about it? If he has decided not to put in any more money then they can't make him.

Whats the address for the Margate messageboard? Seeing the plug has now been pulled completely on their Webserver.

Surely, it has to be in our interests for Margate to keep going?

Losing 6 points if Margate go under is really going to put us back in the relegation dogfight. Other Clubs such as Tamworth and Farnborough would only stand to lose a point each. Teams such as Leigh and FGR would stand to lose no points.

Aside from this, I feel for the Margate Supporters - especially at a time when their main source of information i.e. the official website has been unavailable for several weeks. Its the average supporter that suffers most in these situation.

But it would create one less relegation place and thus over the course of the season we will do better then leigh, Fboro, Northwich etc etc. Although i still dont want to lose a team to such circumstances! it could easily be us....