Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg: Autumn play offs : Semi final results. Final 5th Jan 2019 by 15:00

Jago

Great win for the Urchins today. Well done fellas.   And a stroll in the park for Cup of Tea, whose lucky guess in-depth research on the Daggers-Barnet match proved decisive in the end.   But a much closer run thing at Blackballed Park where 1961 COYS just squeaked home on the strength of his attendance crystal ball.    So hard luck to Cool Hand Luke and Blackballed.  There’s always next season to continue showcasing your brilliance.

The Semi final Stats:

Cup of Tea 13-7 Cool Hand Luke
Blackballed 7-8 1961 COYS

Next week’s final is therefore-

Carroll's Injured Again? (Cup of Tea)   v   Salad Dodger Hotspur (1961 COYS)

Playoff final predictions - 5 Jan 2019 (15:00).   FA Cuptastic.

Toulouse v Nice
Accrington v Ipswich
Bristol City v Huddersfield
Derby v Southampton
Urchins v Dorking
Att:

Come On You Urchins
Jago

I’m afraid I was at Wembley watching wolves batter the mighty whites, but great to see a great turnaround for the Urchins, better still Cool hand Luke getting stuffed means I don’t care now if I am defeated by Cup of Tea n the final.

Toulouse  2 v 1 Nice
Accrington 1 v 2 Ipswich
Bristol City 2 v 1 Huddersfield
Derby 1 v 1 Southampton
Urchins 1 v 1 Dorking
Att: 189

Good Luck Cup of Tea may the who cares wins be the victor

On 04/01/2019 at 21:14, cup of tea said:

Good luck to you as well COYS - genuinely don’t mind who wins. 

This is good news Cup of Tea, because I regret am pleased to announce that the mighty Salad Dodger Hotspurs, managed by 1961 COYS, will be stepping up to the big time for the new season.

Due to some misleading information provided by those communists at the BBC, the playoff final is technically still going pending the result of Toulouse v Nice this afternoon.  But as both predictors went for 2-1 this becomes an irrelevance - yes I know, much like the rest of this sorry competition.

The current score is  Carroll's Injured Again? (Cup of Tea)   8-11   Salad Dodger Hotspur (1961 COYS), 

So it's WELL DONE 1961.  HARD LINES CUP OF TEA.   I may provide the final score later if I can be bothered but will probably let you work it out for yourselves.

I think we all deserve a week off before the new season starts so that we can fine tune our formations and, in Backballed's case, try to get a handle on the rules.  As such the new season will start on 19 Jan and finish on 20 April to enable the trophy to be presented to the winner at the relegation decider Harlow match on Easter Monday.  (Playoffs will rumble on a bit after).

To get you in the mood for the new exciting season, the Final Tables are reprinted below.

JAGO

image.png.703a387e1509fab8f806b246fe7a2ac0.png

IMPORTANT (ish) UPDATE

Final Score : Carroll's Injured Again? (Cup of Tea)   11-14   Salad Dodger Hotspur (1961 COYS), 

If you'd been that competent for the rest of the season you wouldn't have had to suffer the trauma of the playoffs.

In other news, the team dubiously taken over by the opportunistic Mr M. T.  Bat will be known as  "Salad Cream Blues" for the forthcoming season.  Which means we have 2 players with Chelski as their second team.  A sad day for football but there you go.

Its nice to be back where I belong, im sure you have all missed me. The only sad bit is I dont get to play little lukey.

Archived