Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bognor 2 Hx 0

cup of tea

Result was not a fair reflection of the game. Very disappointed not to come away with anything from that. Two goals either side of half time was our un-doing. Can’t tell if it was a pen or not, ref was far better placed than we were. Good performances all around , can’t fault anyone. Draw would have been a fairer result but Bognor took their chances and that what counts. Should take the positives out of the game and move on. 

That's pretty much how I saw it as well. I was at halfway line and thought the penalty was very soft.

Pretty sure we had many more half chances and on another day Sean would have had another hat trick, similarly George Purcell.

The whole team seemed to be more cohesive today and working for each other. As you say, good performances everywhere, each time you thought "there's my man of the match" someone else would do something to change your mind.

Archived