Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brothers in Arms

AnfieldTowner

Having read the well put together tribute to Corinthian-Casuals club history whilst down at Tolworth on Wednesday (where Kingstonian are currently ground sharing), I finally just caught up with the amazing documentary about the club and their Brazilian history that was on ITV on Thursday night (called 'Brothers in Arms').

Recommended viewing for any and every fan of non league football - I promise you you won't be sorry to watch it. Made me proud to be a supporter at this level of football - well done to all at Corinthian-Casuals, and particularly the players and staff that went to Brazil for an amazing match with SC Corinthians Paulista, what a story!

@AnfieldTowner

I watched that program last year,an amazing watch,who would have believed they introduced football to Brazil,When we played them this year I had the parents of the current manager sitting next to me,I had a really nice talk with them about  the history of their club and the TV program.

Archived